6

17 September, Wednesday

Wil, Tommy and I had streamed for a few hours, we actually ended up playing 'you laugh, you lose' with chat showing clips they though were funny. After that game, we went on discord and chatted with some of the boys (Tubbo, Quackity, Philza, and Sapnap), that was pretty cool, we just talked about random subjects until Tommy and I decided it was time to go home, so we said our goodbyes and Wilbur ended the stream.

The blonde and I both gave Wilbur a hug goodbye and told one another we should meet up again, which I did think was a good idea to do, and then maybe we could actually plan it.

While Tommy and I left the building, I completely forgot we were popular youtube creators and we were almost immediately bombarded with people from ages that looked like from 10 to 19.

"Alright everyone back off before I break your ankles!" I yelled, it seemed to get people's attention because they all quickly took a few steps back while I walked over and hopped into my car, Tommy following close behind me and hopping in the passenger seat.

It wasn't that I didn't absolutely love my fans and all, but it got overwhelming for both Tommy and me, and with knowing Tommy was claustrophobic plus the same thing already happening to him today, I had to stop all the commotion before something happened.

"You okay, Tommy?" I asked, starting up the car and beginning down the road. "Yeah I'm good. Women must really love me." Tommy responded cockily, "oh, you wish, kid." I said, punching his arm lightly, not enough for it to hurt him in any way.

Soon, we got pretty far on the road and I decided it was safe to remove my steampunk style goggles and mask since there probably weren't any peiple following us anymore.

Tommy and I drove the rest of the way to our shared home with loud music blasting through the car speakers, either one of us singing or swinging out huads to the songs we liked and cringing along with joke insulting one another for songs the other liked.

Once we got home, I did my normal night routine such as changing into baggy clothes, brushing my teeth and hair, and just splashing some water on my face before actually going to my room to lay down.

As I scrolled through my phone in bed, I decided to check twitter, immediately my screen was bombarded with fanart of me and Wilbur or me and Tommy and Wilbur, I had to admit they were all really cute and well drawn, I was actually jealous of how good some of my fans' art was, I couldn't draw for shit.

"I sighed and closed my phone, I was about to close my eyes and drift off to sleep before suddenly I got a notification on twitter;

(@)WilburSoot requested to send you a message]

I quickly opened the notification and accepted the message request.

@[WilburSoot]Wilbur Soot
Hey

@[y/u]Y/nn
Hi Wil:)

@[WilburSoot]Wilbur Soot
Have you seen the fanart from earlier's stream?

@[y/u]y/nn
I have! Those bitches are quick with their shipping fanart

@[WilburSoot]Wilbur Soot
They are! And it always turns out so good somehow

@[y/u]y/nn
Motherfucks have magical hand skills or some shit

@[WilburSoot]Wilbur Soot
I actually laughed at that

@[y/u]y/nn
Wow thanks

With that last message, I finally plugged in my phone and put it face down on my nightstand with a smile, and I had come to a realization;
I am so glad I met Wilbur Soot.

-620 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》
A/N- yes, I know, short chapter, but I'll hopefully be back on track for the rest of the book so just hang with me here