🧈 || 20

hi guys 😘😘😘 xx
anyone want to join my mc server? i'm contemplating making one 😘😘xx
also 😘
y'all are so mean to mimi 😘
So this chapter is a bit shit too
but it contains a lot of mimi moments
so if you don't want to read that
then you can skip this chapter 😘

hi guys 😘😘😘 xx anyone want to join my mc server? i'm contemplating making one 😘😘xxalso 😘 y'all are so mean to mimi 😘So this chapter is a bit shit too but it contains a lot of mimi momentsso if you don't want to read that then you can skip t...

"So, what did you do in town yesterday?" You ask Mimi who's sitting besides you on the seats in section C, right above a game between two teams that you don't care about enough to know their names.

"Oh, uh. I didn't do very much, I didn't know anything or where I was going so I just walked around for a bit."

"Did you shop anything?"

"I bought a few shirts and a keychain. I wanted to match with you, god I suck at this- Y/n you're an uhm- great friend so, uh, yeah. You're the first female one I've had in a long time and I'm not used to it, but uhm yeah uh here," she shyly says and hands you a small keychain of a black cat. "I couldn't choose since I don't really know what you like but yeah."

She holds up the corresponding white one and smiles.

"Maybe it's a bit cheesy, sorry hehe. Anyways, where did you guys eat yesterday?"

"Awh thank you so much! And I don't remember its name but it was basically food from specific countries. We chose Italy so we ate just a lot of pasta."

"Oh, I love pasta. Well, did ya get closer to Sunaaa?" She questions and giggles at your flushed face.

"Uhm, yeah. When he was waiting for you he told me I smelled great, which is a great compliment. I think."

"Jesus fucking christ he's so in love with you what the fuck?"

And there came the regular Mimi back.

"Hehe, I don't know..."

"Well you do know, don't you? But you're both such pussies I swear to god... Well I'll push him to ask you out, all right?"

"Oh, uh yeah sure," you answer and she gives you a light punch on your shoulder.

"I'll bet he's gonna ask you to skate with him."

"..."