🧈 || 13

Goshiki Mimi
12:34 PM

> heyyyy

kdbsjs hi! <

> KJKSBDD soo

> I'm going to tokyo
next week with Atsumu
and I wondered if
you wanna meet up

KDJKDBS YES <

> Yayyy

Where are you staying? <

> At a hotel in dc 20

Okok i'm in dc 21 so <
not too far away

> Yeah lol, we're there
next weekend

Oyaoya i'm excited <

> Me too. Well i gtg,
class is starting!

Yup bye mimi <
read

————

The corner of your lips turns slightly upwards while you place the screen of your phone towards the wooden bench.

"Who are you always texting with?" Sakusa asks and frowns slightly beneath his mask.

"A few friends from a groupchat. Why?"

"You always text them."

"So? Is Mr. Germy jealous of the lack of attention?" You respond and his frown grows darker. "Matte matte I was just kidding!"

"Better be."

"Shut the fuck up you ignorant ass or I'll shove this pen so far up your a-"

"ANYWAYS are you guys ready for the test?" Komori pops in to end the small 'fight' between the two of you.

"Yes." Both of you respond. "What about you?" You add and lean back on your chair while looking gently at Komori.

"Agh I'm so nervous... I studied all night and I don't remember anything!" Komori tells and sighs loudly with a saddened face.

"Studying until 4 am on the test day does not mean that you'll ace the test, it just shows that you've procrastinated to the point where it's not beneficial in any view." Sakusa mutters and clicks his pen as the door of the classroom opens.

Komori's mouth is agape but he's too tired to respond Sakusa's rather confrontational argument.

"Students! Clear your desks except your pens and erasers." The teacher commands and shuffles the bunt of papers in his hands. "You have 1 hour and 50 minutes to finish the test. Good luck."

You sigh and pack up your things from your desk into your bag whilst the teacher gives out the many sheets of paper.

"If you have any questions raise your arm."

The paper slides in front of your eyes and you look at the black figures spelling 'Biology course 8-C Advanced' on the cover.