CHAPTER XVI : KISS/ARIELLE KUIKI VS ROWAN BIRCHWOOD (part 2/2)

Previously on RAAOPE :
Arielle took to the skies again and maneuvered in the air, managing to not get hit. When she got to the position she wanted, she used gust and blew all the thorns to Rowan. Rowan managed to dodge thanks to his speed, but 1 managed to hit his tail - which by the way a beast-man's tail are very sensitive which paralyzed Rowan a bit and throwing him off balance, giving Arielle the perfect to hit Rowan with the dull part of Air blade, knocking him out.

Ms. Yellow
"The winner of this round is Arielle Kuiki."

Like at the end of every match I mimicked all those spells.

Oof!!!

I guess learning those elf tongue spells are painful, but not that time I healed Rowan. I think the more I use different tongues, the more I'll get use to it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! It's my turn now, I can't wait to fight Aclipse and completely destroy her in seconds.

Wait I just realized, Ms. Yellow said that Aclipse has is the strongest who got through the test, then how did Rein get in?...

Never mind let's think about it later. It's my turn let's forget about it. I'm so freaking excit-

Ms. Yellow
"Unfortunately, we won't have the last match. We were supposed to have 3 days of training but now it's only 2 so, let's spend the rest in the hot springs. Sorry Light, acplise but you don't need it anyway you guys are strong already."

-ed...
.
.
.
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the inn
While everybody was getting ready to head to bed for the night and prepare to go to the hot springs tomorrow, I got an idea.

I got out of my room and headed to Jin's room. Little did I know that Hex saw me and decided to follow me.

When I knocked on the door, Jin invited me inside.

Jin
"What are you doing here Light?"

"Well, I wanted test something out on you- you know what I'll just do it."

As I finished my sentence, I leaned in holding is jaw and kissed him.

To be honest it wasn't so bad

To be honest it wasn't so bad. Jin doesn't seem to be a bad kisser...-WAIT! what am I doing-

Hex
"What are you doing?"

"Oh hi Hex! Um this isn't what you think-"

Hex stormed off while holding his tears back. Was he jealous?

Jin
"Um, why- why did you kiss me?!

"Because now we can talk through our minds"

Jin
"Woah, oh that's why, I- thought it's something else..."

"Now I better go after Hex"

Jin
"Yeah sure but how do I turn it off?"

"Only I could do it."

"See now I can talk to you normally. Ok I need to go bye."

Ok {search} ah, I feel him. He's sitting on the rock where Jin sat the night before. What's with boys and rocks in this world, first Rowan, Jin now Hex?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jin's POV
He- he kissed me!!! Ahh go back down! Down!

*sigh*

I think it's time to hurt my hands exercising it.
(To those who don't know what he's talking about, he's basically trying to say that's he gonna hurt his hands from jerking off 😏)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Light's POV

There he is, I found him. He's crying? Is he really jealous? I feel so bad now. I need to make it up to him.

"Hey buddy?"

Hex
"Huh? How'd you find me? Oh right like the last time. I guess you already know what I feel about you.*sigh*"

"Look, the reason I kissed Jin is because that was a telepathy spell."

Hex
"Oh I've heard of that, ahhh...now I just look stupid. I'm sorry for the drama."

"Hehe~ don't be don't I'll give you a kiss too."

When I gave him the kiss, it felt like the old light took over his body again and began this kiss into a make out session.

"You know, the old light loved you and that's the only reason why I can't stop kissing you."

Hex
"Really?!?! What a shame... I know you aren't the old light, but you act almost just like him so I can't stop too."

This make out session involved a lot of touching and teasing each other privates. We eventually jerked each other off and came.

"I know that I'm not him, but feel free to be my friends with benefits until you find someone else."

Hex
"Thank you."

We went back to the inn. Hex went to sleep in his room and I was heading to my room which by the way was next to Jin.

When I walked past his room to go to my room I heard moans.

IS HE JERKING HIMSELF?!?!

I was too late to hear the whole thing because he climaxed moments later. I went back to my room disappointed.

*sigh*

I guess it's time to exercise my hands too...

To be Continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fun-Fact #3: there's actually a spell in this world to have better pleasure, but Light decides that he wants to hurt his hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 848