CHAPTER XIV : FREZ SYVIL VS BLAZE ZELFUR

Previously on RAAOPE...
Oh yeah! Maybe I should learn- or mimic all those spell they used, it wouldn't hurt me that much, since it's only a couple of spells and I'm feeling better and my magic power or mana, I'm gonna call it mana now it'll be easier, anyway as I was saying, My mana is full now, in such short amount of time, I don't think people don't actually restore their mana that fast.

Ms. Yellow
"The next round Fred will go up against Blaze. It will start in 5 minutes."

Blaze
"Fire vs Ice, this is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to win."

Frez
"Yeah I don't think so."

To be continued
/-_~|<8>|~_-\.0./-_~|<8>|~_-\

New look for Ms. Yellow

Those 2 seems to be fired up and ready to take down each other

Those 2 seems to be fired up and ready to take down each other. Now let's see who would win, I'm guessing it'll be Frez — I mean he's literally the son of the King!

{Appraisal}
[name]: Blaze Zelfur
[age]: 16
[MP]: 450/750
[power]: 200/500
[main aff.]: Fire
[skills]: Yaksha alatus (neutral-element) - by putting on his mask, he summons the strength of alatus and increase the MP and Power by 300 for 10s, but will fatigue the user for 3 hours. He will also have a spear.
Lava gun (fire element ) - shoots lava (taught by Light)
Fire wall (fire element) - creates a wall of fire
Heat mirage (fire-element) - using light and heat to make small scale hallucinations

(Blaze already has a mask, so why not make him like xiao/alatus from Genshin Impact)

{Appraisal}
[name]: Frez Syvil
[age]: 18
[MP]: 500
[Power]: 80
[main aff.]: ice
[Skills]: icicle cannon (ice element) - creates a cannons that shoots out giant icicle
Ice needles (ice element) - creates multiple ice shards that can be shot
Heavy snow (ice element) - decrease the movement speed of the target while making the air cold
Vapour (ice/water + fire element) - creates fog

5 min later...

Ms. Yellow
"Time's up let the battle begin!"

At first they just stared at each other. Later, Blaze made the first move, he made heat mirages of unfolded clothes laying on the floor. Frez seems ticked off and is trying to resist folding the clothes because he knows it's just an hallucination.

To counter the mirage, he used heavy snow to make the heat go away and therefore disabling the mirage, slowing Blaze in the process.

By now, the battlefield is freezing and Blaze is starting to get cold so he made multiple fire walls all around the battlefield. We couldn't see in side so Rooke made us platforms to look from up high.

The air isn't cold anymore and it isn't hot either, their spells cancelled each other. Now that their tricks are canceled, it's time they became offensive.

Frez made many ice needles and threw it all at Blaze, but he blocked it all with a fire wall. So, Frez made more ice needles but he keeps maneuvering to confuse Blaze, which gives him no choice but to enclose himself in a box of fire made from his fire walls, which is a great opportunity for Frez, using Blazes blindness, he could create a giant icicle canon that can pierce through his shield and hurt him and knock him out.

Frez
"Yes! Gotcha!"

Unfortunately for Frez, Blaze took down his walls right after Frez shoots his icicle, and thanks to quick thinking he puts on his mask and dodged.

Blaze
"Not quite."

Frez
"What?"

Blaze with his mask on had this aura around him in the color of turquoise, electric blue, cyan and indigo. He is now stronger than before.

Blaze is moving very quick but I could keep up. To try and counter his speed Frez used Vapour, but that was useless since all it took to was him spinning his spear and all of the fog cleared. It was almost 10 seconds, so will all his might, he uses the blunt side of his spear and hit him into a tree, knocking him out in the process, also making him the victor of this battle. To be honest, this is better than the other fights.

Ms. Yellow
"The winner of this round is Blaze Zelfur!"

To Be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun Fact#1: Blazes family heritage are exorcist who are able to control spirits to an extent.

(I'll make fun facts at the end of the chapters from now on.)