CHAPTER VIII : A NEW ELEMENT?! (Part 1/2)

Previously.......

Light
"Um, can you keep this a secret?"

Aqua
"Uh, yeah of course"

Light
"I may or may not know how to teleport"

Aqua
"What?! I thought your main affinity was Light! How you use teleport! That's too advanced!"

Light
"I can't tell you, and that's why it's a secret, I can only tell you this much. So, see you later, I'm hungry and exhausted after that fight."

Aqua
" *sigh* what a shame. And what do you mean goodbye, I'm going to the cafeteria too."

Light
"Oh, that was embarrassing, let's go then."

After defeating some big bad bullies, I befriended Aqua, we went to the cafeteria where we found Hex and Rowan eating together. I introduced them her to them, I told them what happened, talked then ate our lunch peacefully .

To be continued....
Word count : 1469
Next Chapter : New Element?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light's POV

We were done eating and now headed to class. I remembered and the orientation they said our school are based on 3 groups; Pawns, Guards and Royals. Pawns means student who got the average passing score, Guards mean the students who surpassed the average passing score and Royals which means students who got first on their main affinity.

Sounds like your average cliché discrimination in schools

Aqua told me she was a pawn, Rowan told me he was a Royal, and I not surprisingly a Royal. Hex was also a Royal not because of I told Ms. Yellow to put Hex in the same class, but because he was the best in the lightning affinity by a point.

When me, Hex and Rowan were walking to our class-yes walking, not teleporting, teleporting cost too much energy. So I was saying, when me Hex, and Rowan were walking to our classrooms I heard girls talking about how handsome Rowan is or they would praise him for being handsome and a Royal and how much of a playboy he is. I never knew he was a playboy, guess you learn new things everyday. I wonder if he's still a virgin.

We entered our class on the third floor. Everything in the classroom were clean and looked fancy. The bell rang, and class has started. Everyone was already seated. I was looking around when I spot Ms. yellow entering the room. Is she our teacher?

Ms. Yellow
"Hello everyone, please settle down. *mutters to herself>even if no one is making noises*."She looks around the looked at me and smirked.

Ms. Yellow
"So, my name is Sally Yellow, you can call me Ms. yellow, my main affinity is lightning. I'm also the vice-commander of Syvil's military forces. I have been tasked on teaching you guys from now on, I expect great things from you all. Now that you know my name, would you mind introducing yourselves and tell me your main affinities...starting with you over there, then we continue down the line."

Blaze
"*mumbles : why does it have to be me first* um hello my name is blaze zelfur and my main affinity is fire"

said a boy with red hair and I think his magic-mark is on his face, it actually looks pretty cool. His magic mark Is like a scar that runs down on the right side of his face, it also goes into his eyes changing his eye color into black, while the other is a yellow-ish peachy color. His eye mark is still there, it's not affected. He also has a mask on the side of his head for some reasons, wait I think I know why, he's from the noble family famous for their fire elementalist, a way to identify them is by the mask they wear.

Rowan
"My name is Rowan Birchwood and my main affinity is nature"

Next up was blaze's sit mate aka Rowan. After that a table behind them

Frez
"My name is Frez Syvil and my main affinity is Ice"

Woah! so he's the king's son,future heir of the kingdom ay. He looks...cool? I dunno he looks really stylish, but what I know is that he also gets all the girls. Rowan got some competition I guess.

Frez had light blue hair like the color of blue ice, blue eyes with an eye mark, glasses, a scarf, a hat and no magic marks to be found on the visible parts of his body.

Aclipse
"Hi my name is Aclipse Syvil and my main affinity is dark"

The next person is Frez's younger sister also the daughter of the king. She had black hair, pale skin, a crescent moon eye mark, a Royal accessory that she wears on her head, which is pretty obvious was forced to wear because it does not look like her style and what I think is her magic mark located on the left side of her face which she covers with an eyepatch.

(A/N : I make another character info after I upload this chapter)

Rein
"My name is Rein wrider and my main affinity is space" he said enthusiastically

The next person has his long hair tied up, has a blindfold for some reasons and he seems like a good guy, but I feel like that smile of his is fake, he Sus. (Sorry not sorry I made an among us reference)

To be continued.....

(A/N : this is just part 1 of new elements?! Part 2 will actually introduce us to a new element, well it's not an element but whatever)