CHAPTER III: NEW SKILLS

PREVIOUSLY ON....

Did he blush? That was so cute, I don't think I wanna be his best friend...cause I might be in love...

...

?!

WHAT IM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST-FRIEND?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As hex was leaving he thought to himself 'maybe i still have a chance if he doesn't remember me'.

little did he know he did have a chance..

light's POV

When I was on earth I had light brown skin, chubby and had glasses, all and all i was not that good looking.but at least my parents were very nice to me, even when i came out, they accepted me for the person i am. but all good things must come to an end, as you already know i died. My grades were good but i was weak, and made fun of my appearance so that's why i had bullies.

Now I am a skinny, pale, good-looking, yellow-haired and eyes, 14 year old, I still needed glasses but to be honest I looked good in them.

Hex was also good looking...
he had orange to red gradient-hair, he was pretty muscular more muscular than me and his skin is a little bit tanned. he is my neighbor his house was a bakery that sells really delicious bread. Also his magic marks were on his forehead it was two scars that cross each other forming an X, which is different colors: yellow like the color of his left eye and orange like the colors of his eye right eye.

 Also his magic marks were on his forehead it was two scars that cross each other forming an X, which is different colors: yellow like the color of his left eye and orange like the colors of his eye right eye

I also have the eye magic mark. My parents also told me about the eye magic mark, which signifies that someone is powerful or has potential.

I also learned some new skills and some skills that I already know but I didn't show (cause author-San here forgot...sorry)

{appraisal}

[name]: Light hikari
[age]: 17
[MP (magical power capacity)] : 500000
[power (physical)] : 60 (still-weakened)
[main aff.]: light
[skills]: God's blessing (passive skill) - you have been blessed by the god klaisem which gives you the ability to recover more quickly and use every single element.

Appraisal - let's you see the stats of other's by the help of the helper

Mimic - let's you learn any magic spell if you know the name of that spell and it's ability

Language comprehension (passive skill) - you have been blessed by the god Klaisem that allows you to understand every language, which includes ancient languages/spells and magic tongues : dragon-tongue, demon-tongue, fairy-tongue and so on...

Teach - a skill that lets you teach someone how to use a spell

I realized that I can use language comprehension to read the names of ancient spells and it's ability then use mimic to learn that spell which is...OP!!