CHAPTER IX : A NEW ELEMENT?! (Part 2/2)

Previously...

The next person is Frez's younger sister also the daughter of the king. She had black hair, pale skin, a crescent moon eye mark, a Royal accessory that she wears on her head, which is pretty obvious was forced to wear because it does not look like her style and what I think is her magic mark located on the left side of her face which she covers with an eyepatch.

(A/N : I make another character info after I upload this chapter)

Rein
"My name is Rein wrider and my main affinity is space" he said enthusiastically

The next person has his long hair tied up, has a blindfold for some reasons and he seems like a good guy, but I feel like that smile of his is fake, he Sus. (Sorry not sorry I made an among us reference)

To be continued.....

(A/N : this is just part 1 of new elements?! Part 2 will actually introduce us to a new element, well it's not an element but whatever)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jett
"My name is Jett Hajima and my main affinity is water"

Hajima...sounds familiar...Ah! So this guy is Aqua's brother, he's uhh, he looks like he doesn't care about anything.

Arielle
"Hello, my name is Ariele kuiki and my affinity is air"

The next one was a girl with white hair, red eyes and a magic mark on her body somewhere and her eye mark is a plus sign with no edges.

Rooke
"My name is Rooke Sherborne and my affinity is earth"

He seems like a very shy and nice guy with brown hair, brown hair, magic mark somewhere and his eye mark is like a fading circle.

Silver
"My name is Silver Zinc and my element is Metal"

Silver's hair is black with it's tip silver (see what I did there). His magic mark is not big but is a very dark black. his magic mark is a club like in the playing cards and his eye mark is just a very stretched out circle.

Jikan
"My name is Jikan Chronos and my element is time"

After he said his element was time everyone looked at him and with a shocked expression for a second, then returned to normal. I overheard one of the students saying that there are only 2 people in the whole kingdom that has time as their element, including the king and him.

Ms. Yellow
"Okay, so you all know all elements right? There are 12 elements : fire, water, earth, air, nature, lightning, metal, light, dark, space and time. There is also the neutral element; it's not considered an element because it's more of a support magic type and anyone can use it with practice."

Oh? Why didn't Klaisem say anything about this.

Ms. Yellow
"So, I want you to show me your best neutral magic. That will be your assignment for today. Now who would like to come here and show everyone first?"

Arielle
"Me! I'll do it" she shouted and walked in front of the class.
"{jump}"

When she said that, she began started to jump even higher than a normal human could.

After that all the other students, showed their neutral magic. I made sure that I learned all of the spells, you never know when they might become useful.

All the other students are done, and now it's my turn. Hey Klai can you tell me a strong neutral spell, but don't make it too strong.

Klai
"Hmm, you do know that mimic, teach and your other skills are neutral magic right? It's just that you're the only one that has it."

Really? Okay, then I'll just show them one of my skills, but which one.....Ah I know, Teach! Now I just need to find a spell to use and I think I know one I haven't taught Hex yet.

I got out of my seat and walked in front of the class.

Light
"{Teach}, lightning saw" when I said that I focused all of my energy and directed that spell to Hex

Lightning saw - make a saw out of lightning

Ms. Yellow
"Teach? I never heard of that one before, what does it do?"

Hex
"I know, it teaches you new spells but it drains a lot of energy. He taught me lightning saw which I never learned before."

Blaze
"And how do we know that you already know how to use it or if it even worked at all"

Hex
"Well umm..."

Light
"What is a fire spell that you haven't learned?"

Blaze
"Lava gun, you're not trying to teach me that spell are you, it will never work, lava gun is an advanced spell!-"

Light
"Shhh, {teach}" I interrupted him

Blaze
"What is this feeling?"

Light
"Try shooting at the ceiling, don't worry I'll fix it"

Blaze
"Is this really gonna work? {lava gun}" he pointed his hand to the ceiling and streams of lava flew out of his palms.

Wait, oh no the lava is falling back, how could I be so stupid.

Jikan
"{Reverse}"

Suddenly the lava got back into his hands and the ceiling is fixed, I like that spell I'm gonna mimic that {mimic}.

Light
"Thanks"

Ms. Yellow
"Okay, I only told you to use neutral magic and you would've gotten melted if it was for Jikan here, two of you, detention!

Oh, great detention on the first day. Anyway I wonder how strong I am now {appraisal}

[name] : Light hikari
[age] : 17
[MP] : 500100
[power] : 200 (nearly half weakened)
[main aff.] : light
[skills] : God's blessing (passive skill) - you have been blessed by the god klaisem which gives you the ability to recover more quickly and use every single element.

Appraisal - let's you see the stats of other's by the help of the helper

Mimic - let's you learn any magic spell if you know the name of that spell and it's ability

Language comprehension (passive skill) - you have been blessed by the god Klaisem that allows you to understand every language, which includes ancient languages/spells and magic tongues : dragon-tongue, demon-tongue, fairy-tongue and so on...

Teach - a skill that lets you teach someone how to use a spell

To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm sorry for not updating but, here I am, not dead.....yet.....Just joking, I don't wanna die.......YET!)