CHAPTER XVIII : HOT SPRING (part 2)

Previously on RAAOPE:

Rowan's POV

We are now just relaxing in the hot spring; playing volley ball or participating in swimming contests.

But, something about me feels...weird

*Shock*

I- I know what this feeling is! This is bad! This is REALLY bad. Light's in danger...he should...run away...*blackout*

(This is the side effect of breaking rowan's curse. The effect is dangerous lust towards who cured them)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowan's POV

"Light come with me"

Light
"Oh what's the matter?"

"Don't ask"

I bring light to the woods to see if he can cure me from this lust, I know that bringing him into the woods mean there might be a chance I'll jump him, but he's strong so I wouldn't worry.

Light
"So why am I here again?"

"*exhale* I need your help *grunts* C-check my status."

[Name]: Rowan Birchwood (under lust spell)
[Age]: 16
[MP]: 659
[Power]: 150
[Main aff.]: Nature
[Skills]: nature's instinct (passive skill) - increases reaction time and be more aware of their surroundings (like Spider-Man's spidey sense)
Nature's control (nature element) - control the surrounding plant life
charm (elf tongue (light element)) - a seduction spell
Elf speed level 2 (elf tongue(neutral element) - can be counted by levels and level the more you use it.
-lvl 1= normal
-lvl 2= faster than humans
-lvl 3= speed of sound
-lvl 4= speed of lightning
-Lvl 5= speed of light
Poison dust (nature eletment) - make dust of poison powder (depends the surroundings)

Light's POV

What's lust spell? Klai can u help me?

"It's a side effect of breaking rowan's curse. The effect is dangerous lust towards who cured them, who in this situation is you."

Rowan
"Please...cure me of this too...*cough* or else I'll-"

How do I cure this?!

"What do you think? I know you know this."

Oh..so I'll have to do IT

"There's only one way I can cure you..."

Rowan
"You don't sound pleased....tel- please tell me- what is it? *grunts*"

I start to bring him deeper in the forest, then I proceed to- oh gosh I rlly am doing this. I proceed to take off my shirt and towel.

(remember they were wearing towels bc they were just in a hotspring)

I also start to rip out Rowan's towel.

Rowan
"Wha- what are you doing?! You know that I'll- no... is this the only way to cure me..."

Rowan
"And is that why u were wearing a shirt... your magic mark is huge..."

I nodded my head then say

"Come at me..."

Rowan's POV

I guess I'll stop resisting, it's painful anyway. I pin light to the tree and look into his eyes...he's nervous I can see it but he's willing to do this for me...and I think I'm his first too.

I then go for his chest, looking at his magic mark which reaches his dick, how strong is this guy?

I suck on his nipple then biting it, my animal side is showing a lot, I continue to bite and lick him all over including his neck and ears

Light
"I forgot to say-*moan* u just make me cum and then you're cured- s-so you don't need to...yknow...go in there."

Well that is disappointing. I move down my hands and start to jerk him of.

He came and I feel the lust lifted but...I still want to go in.

Light's POV

Ah I came he should be cured now- but! Why isn't he stopping! He's going in!!!

"Ah...! There must b-be *moans* something wrong, you should be cured.

Rowan
"I am, but I just want you longer."

We continued to do it thrice, when we came back everyone was worried and wondered why we were gone for so long.

We told them it's because Rowan damaged his "thing" (which btw was huge) in an accident and needed help for me to heal it, so that's why that took so long and that's why I look exhausted.

I know that was the worst excuse but it's the only thing I could think of at that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEXT EP IS THE FINALE FOR BOOK I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun-Fact #5: (will think of a fact later) (edit: fact will be in next chapter)