CHAPTER XIII : JIKAN (jin) CHRONOS VS REIN WRIDER/HEIR TO THE DEMON KING

Previously on RAAOPE...

Light
"I know, but I can see that he is much stronger than you."

Jin
"What? How strong can he be? I'm a time element too. I can totally beat him."

Light
"I'm just a light element and I could beat you."

Jin
"How did you do it though?"

Light
"You're up!"

Jin
"Hey! Answer my question!" He said as I pushed him into the center where rein was standing.

Ms. Yellow
"Let the third round of the preliminary begin!"

I know Rein's strong, he could beat him with one spell. Just look at his stats

{appraisal}

To be continued     Word count : (893 words)                                                      .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Appraisal}
[Name]: Rein Omnipoxi'oc (not wrider btw)
[Age]: 890
[Mp]: ???
[Power]: ???
[Main aff.]: Space
[skills]: Teleport - can teleport
...
[ERROR UNABLE TO IDENTIFY THE REST OF THE TARGETS SKILLS]

Even I can't identify it, Jin can't even stand a chance against him. Compared to Rein, Jin is like an insect. And he's lying about his name too, Omni-poxi-oc?

What kinda name is that?

Klai
"Omnipoxi'oc is the name of the last name of the current demon king, Thanatox (fun-fact: Thanatox comes from the word Thanatos, which is the god of death and where the name thanos comes from), so that would make Rein the offspring of The demon king,making him the demon prince.)"

Oh you got to be kidding me, the demon prince? What in the world is the demon king's son doing here?

Klai
"I do not know the answer to that question."

Ok, let's not think about that too much and observe the fight that's about to start.

Oh I almost forgot, I haven't used {Appraisal} on Jin yet.

{Appraisal}
[Name]: Jikan Chronos
[Age]: 17
[MP]: 1200
[Power]: 109
[Main aff.]: Time
[skills]: Reverse (time element) - able to reverse time on small objects
Forward (time element) - speed up the growth of small objects
Strengthen (neutral element)- increase the power of the user
Enhanced (neutral element)- increase the magic power of the user

Oh poor Jin...he would've beat most of the others but he has to go up against Rein.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The battle is now just about to begin. They both stood a stance far away from each other, waiting for each other to make the first move. Jin decides to make the first move and uses both his neutral element spells, {strengthen} and {enhance}. He ran towards Rein and tried to land a punch on him ,but Rein used {teleport} and got behind him and hit him, even though it doesn't look like it I know that he is holding back...A Lot.

Jin used {reverse} to heal is wound and ran towards Rein again. This time Rein didn't teleport, instead he used {black hole}, a small black hole that would only cut the target continuously, and not suck the living crap of them, that one is {singularity} or that's what Klai told me. Anyway, Jin used {reverse} to make the black hole disappear, then tried to hit him again.

Rein looked like he was getting bored so he used {teleport} and hit him from all different directions in super fast, so fast that the other students, can't comprehend except me, Aclipse, Ms. Yellow and Jin. What the other students saw was just Rein disappeared, while Jin had this terrified look on his face, followed by multiple burst of wind, then Jin fell down and passed out. Everyone was confused and worried, while the 4 of us who witnessed the whole thing was wondering the same thing 'wha tha fa-?'

Ms. Yellow
"The- the winner of the third round of the preliminary round is Rein Wrider!"

Oh yeah! Maybe I should learn- or mimic all those spell they used, it wouldn't hurt me that much, since it's only a couple of spells and I'm feeling better and my magic power or mana, I'm gonna call it mana now it'll be easier, anyway as I was saying, My mana is full now, in such short amount of time, I don't think people don't actually restore their mana that fast.

Ms. Yellow
"The next round Fred will go up against Blaze. It will start in 5 minutes."

Blaze
"Fire vs Ice, this is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to win."

Frez
"Yeah I don't think so."

To be continued
Word count : 724 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~