ch. 1

Basically everyone knew who error was. The destroyer of worlds, as people would call him. The so called ''destroyer'' was the topic of choice at the council meeting, discussing plans to deal with him.

The council meeting consisted of the star sanses, underfell sans, underswap papyrus, reapertale sans, and a few mixed monsters from different AUs. Them arguing over what to do.

Dream, starting to get tired of the noise stands up and slams his hands on the table in front of him. ''everyone, please calm down.'' The guardian told trying to stop the constant chatter. ''Cant you just listen to Ink for just a minute?'' 

Dream sighs, seeing how nobody is listening to him and just decides to sit down again. looking at Ink as a way of trying to show that he needs help with the chatter. Ink pick up on the hint and tries to stop the chatter from the other skeletons in the room.

''Everyone, quiet down! We have to go over the actual reason for this meeting!'' Ink shouts at them. They all stop talking and look over to Ink before sitting down.  ''Error has been really quiet lately and we are worried he is up to something.''

Somewhere, in the vast empty space between files, sat a dark boned skeleton on a blue beanbag. Taking a quick break from the scarf he was knitting to sneeze. Hearing a chourus of 'bless you' from the voices in the antivoid. He quickly thanked them before going back to the scarf in hand, as he had to get in done soon since it was a gift to his friend, Blue.

After the meeting was over Blue and Stretch teleported back to their au, that was right now on a true pasifist timeline. When they had arrived in their house stretch decided he would take a nap on the sofa, but Blue had other plans.

''I'm going out Paps!'' Blue exclaimed in his usual cherry voice, earning a slight mumble in response. Blue took his keys and went out and started walking to the market. He stopped at a pastry shop, buying a few chocolate sweets. The short skeleton thanked Grillby as he walked out to continue through the market.

Instead of stopping at another store Blue continued walking through the market and out of the town, only stopping when he arrived at a small lake. Blue walked up to the lake, pulling out the sweets and pastries after sitting down as if waiting for something. 

Or someone.

''Hey Blue.'' he heard a glitchy sounding voice and turned around with a smile.

''hey Error.''

----------------------------------

426 words! better than i thought i would be able to do for the first chapter! If you see any wrong grammar or have any questions feel free to ask! take care and I'll (hopefully) see you soon!