Ch. 11

When Error woke up he couldn't think straight, his mind was a mess from what had happened. The words from Nightmare replaying over and over, plaguing his thoughts. He wasn't able to wrap his head around actually being kicked out of the gang.

Looking around he could tell he was in the anti void, probably on his beanbag. When he turned over he saw the back of blues head, it looked like he was knitting something. ''Hey Blue.'' Those two simple words got the smaller skeleton to drop what he was doing and look at Error.

Blue jumped onto the beanbag and engulfed Error in a hug. ''Finally you're awake! do you even know how long you were out for?!'' He half-shouted out of worry. ''I mean, i wasn't really awake, so no. How long?'' Error responded, trying his best to ignore the pain going through his soul.

''Error.. you were out for a week. What happened that made you crash so badly?'' Blue asked, concern showing in his voice. As Error went on to explain what had happened with Nightmare he couldn't help but brake into tears yet again, tears fell down his face as he clung onto his friends shirt.

After what felt like an eternity, the darker skeleton had finally stopped crying and  it was obvious he felt better, Error left to go do his job so the stinging in his soul would stop. As the two said their goodbyes, Blue went to put away what he was knitting beforehand.

As the smaller skeleton had put away everything he opened his own portal, after spending so much time in the Antivoid his soul had adapted and learnt to use it to his advantage, which was quite useful seeing that it took no magic energy compared teleporting.

stepping through the portal and looking up at the mansion looming over the sky, Blue walked up to the entrance. When he opened the door and went inside, Blue noticed how quiet the place was. Seeing how there is no time in the Antivoid he probably left during the night.

Blue ran up the grand stairs while trying his best not to step on a creaky board. Even if he had a grudge on Nightmare at the moment didn't mean the others should have to wake up from him being to loud.

After knocking on the door, Blue waited a few seconds before hearing a 'come in' from Nightmare on the other side.

~————~

Quick note, this is where I had originally stopped the story. So it might seem a bit different with how I write.

~————~

As Blue entered the room he could see the confusion on Nightmares face, he must have not expected someone who didn't live in the mansion to be on the other side. "Well what brings you here blue?" He said as he put away whatever book was on his Desk before entering. "Why did you think it was a good idea to side with ink? Do you even know how bad it affected Error?!"

Nightmare sighed, looking down at his desk with regret evident in his eye lights. "Of course that's why you're here." He looked up again, facing blue once again.

Error went around, destroying au after au, only resting a few minutes at a time. Could you blame him? He had a week of work to catch up on and if he stayed still it would only pile more and the multiverse was already unstable as it was so he really didn't want to risk it. Too many copies where taking up space from Inks foolishness.

As the skeleton continued forward through all the copies, he eventually came across an Outertale copy. Seeing he was in starin, the cliff he usually went to with blue and the bad Sanses was not far from there. 

the fact that the bad Sanses would go against him like they did made him want to be able to just go back and pretend nothing had happened, they would just be up there waiting for him to calm down after a day of fighting.

Before Error realized he had started walking through the forest towards the cliff, if Blue was here he would definitely urge Error to take a break longer than he would on his own. Probably continuously berate him about stopping for just a bit.

He had been going nonstop for at least a couple hours and at was time to rest, Error sat down at the edge dangling his feet over the void, he had lost countless slippers to them falling in and he would always have to take some new from a random Underfell copy before destroying it.

As he stared off into the space, he heard noises behind him. He didn't need to look behind him, those footsteps were recognizable from the many times he's heard them.

''Hey Ink.''

_______

So tis been a long while hasn't it? motivation just went bye and I forgot about this fic existing. But I'm back and writing. As always, hope you liked the chapter and I'll hopefully see you soon. Take care!