Ch. 10

Having finally recovered fully and chatting with blue a bit, Error had to go do his job. Knowing that all the multiverse probably knows about Blues affiliation with Error, they opted to just let Blue stay in either the mansion or the anti void.

Error opened up a portal to a random AU, checking the code to see it's a Dancetale copy. He summoned his strings and started killing the inhabitants of the ruins as quickly as possible, hoping he could get trough at least a few aus before ink shows up.

Before realising it, Error was already at Snowdin town. Knowing some monsters are going to try to escape to their houses to hide, he ran up the northern path, swiftly trapping all the monsters he could find and shattering their souls with his strings.

Error sped through the rest of the au, having a feeling that something is wrong. Not even bothering with fighting Remix, simply resorting to trapping him as fast as possible and killing him. Quickly killing Asgore, he crushed the code and left for the mansion. 

His portal was a bit off due to him being stressed, ending up in a bush by the door instead of inside. If you would've asked Error, he would say he was prepared for anything. What he was not prepared for was seeing Nightmare friendly waving his two worst enemies goodbye, muttering something about a deal. 

Error stared in shock, waiting until Ink and Dream was out of sight to go up to the door. He entered before there was an answer, getting an axe thrown at him like always. He never understood why when the gang learned he was immortal they turned him into a weapon throwing game whenever he entered the door.

"Did I hit him?" Horror could be heard. Right after he saw Killer, the one skeleton in the mansion that didn't turn his immortality into a game but still kept track of points, poke his head through the living room.

"Nope!" Killer yelled out before turning back to Error. "Hey, Boss wants to talk to you." Killer then turned back to the living room to continue whatever he was doing. Error went up the stairs and to his bosses room, knocking on the door before entering.

Nightmare was, of course, sitting at his desk looking at some papers about something. "Hey, just sit down." Nightmare told when he saw that Error had entered. When Error sat, Nightmare put away the paper he was reading just prior. It was obvious this was gonna be a quite serious meeting.

"Look, im sorry to say this, but we made a deal with Ink and Dream." Nightmare stated. "The deal was basically that they let us be if we Kick you out." Error glitched out while looking at Nightmare before tears swelled up in his eyes.

"You're joking right?" Error said not letting the tears fall just yet, simply trying to keep a smile. "Please tell me you're joking." He continued, laughing as if he found it funny, hoping it really was a joke.

"I'm sorry Error, but it's what's best for the rest of us." At that, the tears being held in finally fell down. Error stood up and ran out of the room before Nightmare was able to stop him, slamming the door shut and running into his room.

He quickly un-summoned his string and got all his things, throwing them into the miniature portal to the anti void. And just like that, it looked as if Error never had lived in the mansion at all as his room had not a single personal item in it.

When he stepped through the portal himself, he collapsed on the ground. Blue, seeing Error fall, ran up to him and picked him up. He quickly carried Error to his beanbag, seeing as he had crashed, then went back to put all his thrown stuff next to the rest that never really left the anti void.

Tomorrow was definitely going to be a long day.

—————

675 words. New chapter! And it only took ten days!.....ok that's not really impressive is it? But I hope you liked the chapter and I'll (hopefully) see you soon. Take care!