Ch. 4

The two skeletons stared at the Echotale copy for a second before rushing into the AU. Seeing the strings running around every building in Hotland, they ran to the judgement hall where they guessed Error was.

Seeing the Judgement hall door, they entered and saw two skeletons fighting. One being G!Sans and the other Error. Blasters and bone attacks being shot all over the golden hall, making a few of the pillars fall over.

Error not noticing the newcomers, continued fighting with the copy of G!Sans. Ink shot the glitchy skeleton with purple paint when he saw an opening in hope of immobilising him. Error seeing the copy's expression change, he quickly tried to teleport out of the way.

"Error, stop trying!" Error could hear the creator shout. "You don't have to destroy anything, just give up!" Dream, trying to be of help, tried to shot Error with his bow. But it was an obvious miss. "How many times have I told you Ink! I can't stop destroying unless you stop creating!" Error shouted back at the creator.

Ink being clearly mad at Error, shot him with red paint. Error got some of the paint on his arm before rushing to try and crush the code of the Echotale copy, not caring he never killed the G!Sans copy.

Opening a portal to the antivoid, he rushed through it in hope of escaping the fight. Finally hearing the voices that were scatter across the empty space between files, he sat down and started to use healing magic on himself.

"Hey Error, you good?" One of the voices asked the skeleton. "I'm fine, no need to worry about me." Error replied and continued to heal his arm from the red paint. "It's just ink being an oblivious bastard again."

The voices in the blank space were asking Error a bunch of questions and error tried to answer as many as he could while healing his arm. When his arm looked good enough and the pain was gone, Error stood up and opened a portal to Outertale.

Sitting down at the cliff he usually sat by, Error pulled out his yarn and needles from a miniature portal. He started knitting small sweaters for the different Chara's of the multiverse. But unbeknownst to him, he wasn't the only skeleton at the cliff that night. 

Outertale Sans couldn't believe his eyes, the well known destroyer of worlds was just sitting there. But he wasn't destroying? It looked he was knitting. The confused skeleton stared from afar as Error just sat there.

Outer thought he would try to destroy something and he should stay just in case he did, but nothing ever happened. Error just sat there for a while and then just left, leaving a confused Sans staring into where the destroyer just left. 

----------------------------------

468 words. I'm sorry this took a while, I was a bit caught up with my birthday and forgot about writing. Just like with ink I want to make the voices be kinda like the askers in the official ask error sans blog so that's why they aren't being rude. Feel free to give constructive criticism! Hope you liked it and I'll (hopefully) see you again. Take care!