Ch. 9

"And what makes you think we would help you?" Nightmare asked, still glaring daggers at Dream. "Well, if that glitch is gone there would be more universes in the multiverse. And that means more negativity can exist, doesn't it?" Ink simply stated.

Nightmare seemed shocked by this, just the fact that ink would say something like that so boldly. "Would you mind if I talk with my gang to consider." Nightmare finally asked. Sure, go ahead brother." Dream answered, wanting an excuse to finally say something to him.

Nightmare and his gang walked to the other room, Killer keeping his eye on the star Sanses through the keyhole. "So it's obvious they don't know Errors immortal." Nightmare said when he had closed the door. "We could've guessed that, boss." Dust stated the obvious.

"So what are you thinking we do?" Horror asked. "I'm thinking we go with their plan, since that would mean safety for the rest of the gang." Nightmare told, shocking the members slightly. "It's not like Error can die anyway, he'll know it's a facade."

"I feel like we should take the axe out the wall." Ink mumbled to himself while looking at his reflection on the sharp edge. "I feel like we shouldn't touch it or we might anger Horror." Dream simply answered.

Th two Star Sanses' attention were drawn away from the axe to the sound of a door opening, seeing nightmare go through the frame. "We have agreed to think about this, would you mind we talk in my office?" Nightmare said when he came into the room.

Ink and Dream were surprised by the interior. The entrance looked allot like they expected from the outside, but the inside was nicely decorated with a warm feel to it. Entering a hallway, they saw each of the doors was labelled with the name of a gang member.

"Do you mind if i look around?" Ink asked to both Nightmares and Dreams surprise. "Sure, just don't touch anything." And just like at the council meeting, Ink immediately went to look in the different members rooms. 

Most Doors seemed to be locked, the only open ones where a bathroom and Errors room. The door to Errors was a dark blue with white dots, reminding Ink a bit of the Outertale sky. The label seemed a bit out of place, as a Dark red.

Ink opened the door and was greeted by quite the surprise. There where barely any furniture, but a bunch of glowing blue strings holding everything close to the high roof.  The few pieces of furniture on the ground where a trash can and a wardrobe.

Looking up, the ceiling was painted like the door to look like the Outertale sky. Ink could see a few things up in the strings such as pillows, blankets, too many doll versions of Sanses across the multiverse and a chest he could only guess was for personal items. 

Ink really wanted to know what was in the chest, but it was to high up and there were no ladders in the room. Doing the only logical thing he could do in the moment, Ink started trying to get a grip on the string all around.

He finally got a grip on a string and pulled himself up, the feeling of the strings reminded a bit of spider silk. Ink reached for the box to examine it a bit further, finding out it's made of wood with metallic details.

It seemed like the box was unlocked, so opening it was no problem. Inside were a Photoalbum, needles, and an unfinished doll of himself. There was just something off about the doll, as if it's button eyes could feel inks sins.

Having had enough of that creepy doll, Ink closed the box and put it back to where it had been before he moved it. Ink, running back to the apple brothers, could basically feel how bad Dream wanted to have a conversation with Nightmare. 

"You done now?" Nightmare asked as fast as Ink came into view. "Yep, can we talk about stuff now?" Ink stated. And with that, Nightmare began walking away. It was obvious he wanted the Star Sanses to follow, so Dream took ink's hand for once and dragged him along.

At the end of the hallway stood a deep purple door, that unlike the others, didn't have a label. Nightmare pulled out a key and unlocked the door, leading in the other two. There was one thing in the room that stood out from the rest of the dark shades of purple and cyan.

A golden crown with a moon shape carved out in the front. 

"So you did keep it after all."

———————————————

785 words. New chapter, woo! I redid half this chapter since the original idea was for ink to look in all the members rooms, but that Would be way too long and also unnecessary so you be only Errors. Anyway, hope you liked the chapter and I'll (hopefully) see you again. Take care!