Ch. 7

The three Sanses in the Echotale copy stood there in shock, they just couldn't believe that a member of the star Sanses where affiliated with Error. Ink was definitely the most shocked of the three, questions spiralling in his head.

"Hey Dream?" Ink slowly said. "Tell the Council we're having the meeting  earlier than expected." The guardian simply nodded his head and bid the G!Sans farewell as they left for the Doodlesphere.

When they entered, Ink fell to his knees. He kept muttering incoherent nonsense about how much Error must know due to Blue. Dream stood there and watched as his friend was panicking, trying to figure out a way to help Ink.

"Ink? How about you take the rest of the day off and just wait for the council meeting?" Dream suggested in an attempt to help Ink. "Yeah." Ink responded while getting  up from the ground of the Doodlesphere. "That sounds great."

Dream pulled out his phone and went to the council group chat.

Le council

Berry was deleted from the group

Dreamy boi

we are having the meeting later today instead of in two days

Edgelord Sans

Learn punctuation and capitalisation, then maybe i will listen.

Big Carot 

stop nitpiking dreams gramar red

Edgelord Sans

You're not even trying, are you?

Outta this world

I'm getting ready then

Dreamy boi

meeting is in 2 hours

classic skele

whyd you kick blue?

Dreamy boi

i'll tell you in the meeting

Getting answers from the rest of the group chat, Dream put away his phone and went back to where Ink was. When the guardian got there he saw his friend has already left, probably for the meeting.

Dream left the doodlesphere to go to the meeting room, and saw he was correct with where Ink went. Dream went to sit down on his chair and waited for the council meeting too start. Seeing all the skeletons enter the room filled him with a slight worry.

When everyone in the room, Dream is filled with even more worry than before. Ink noticed the look in Dreams eye lights, nudging the guardians shoulder. "You good Dream?" Dream flinched from the nudge. "Yeah, I'm fine." Dream said with a smile.

As the chatter died down, the meeting could finally begin. "Listen up everyone!" Ink started. "Now I know you all are probably wondering why we moved forward the meeting. A couple variants of 'yeah' and complaining was heard.

"The reason is because we have a lot more to talk about than normal meetings. First point is why Blue was banned from the council." Hearing a few hums and small chatter, Ink started recounting everything that happened during the most recent fight with Error.

To say the council was shocked would be an understatement.

Many where claiming Ink was lying while others where panicked of how much Blu must know, just like Ink was when he first found out. "Because of this we will abandon all previous plans of ways to defeat Error." Ink finished.

"Now." Ink started yet again. "I'm sure Outer has something too say." He looked towards Outer, and soo all every were on the spacey Sans. Murmur was heard across the room with most starring.

"Well, I.. uhh...I saw Error in my AU" Outer was clearly nervous from everyone looking at him. "And by the way he acted I think he goes there often." "What was the glitch doing?" He heard from some Fellswap Sans.

"He just sat there, I think he was knitting?" Outer put his hand on his neck and looked away. Everyone looked dumbfounded at him, like he was insane. It was quiet for a while.

Ink let out a fake cough to get everyone's eyes back at himself. "So when we make a new plan we will use this to our advantage, any objections?" Ink heard nothing from the other skeletons, so continued.

"Now we can move onto-" A large slamming sound was heard from the entrance and almost everyone turned to the doorframe, seeing sci. "I found it." He said between deep breaths. "Found what?" Dream asked

"I found nightmares and his gangs base."

 ————————————

689 words. Woo! Finally I got back my iPad from tech support after a week of it being broken! And yes, I know it's been almost two weeks and I'm sorry. But I tried making it a little longer to make it up to you. And also, I have almost planned out all the major plot points for this so that's good. Anyways, have a great day and I'll (hopefully) see you again take care!