ch. 6

Error just laid there, unresponsive. No matter how many times his name was said they got no reaction. The increasing confusion in Ink and Dream of what happened to the destroyer. The increasing worry in Blue for his friend's safety. It was getting awkward, to say the least.

"You there?" Ink said as he continuously poked Error's skull with his brush as if he was a bug on the ground. "Hello? We're kinda in the middle of a fight here." Ink stated for what feels like the hundredth time.

"Did he die?" Dream asked after getting out of his confused state. "If he did die he would've dusted by now." Ink said while continuing to poke Errors skull. "Let's just Finnish him of, he'll be less of a burden to the multiverse then." G!Sans loudly exclaimed in frustration.

Blue was growing more and more worried, knowing when Error did wake from his crash he would not have the energy to protect himself. The blue clothed skeleton continued having an inner battle with himself.

"I guess we could, it would really be doing the multiverse a favour." Ink responded while standing up and summoning his blaster. Blue heard the response Ink gave and stopped his inner fight with himself.

Pulling on a string in his scarf, blue sent the blue lines toward Ink's blaster. Tying up the floating skull, the strings crushed it. When Ink was caught of guard by his magic being crushed, Blue rushed up to Error and picked him up.

"What are you doing Blue?!" Dream shouted toward blue. "Helping those you can't! Or more clearly, won't! Blue shouted back at Dream, emphasising on the 'you'. As Ink realised what just happened, it was to late. Blue had teleported away with the destroyer in his hands.

The once empty anti void now had two occupants, one of them clearly hurt. Blue put down Error on his beanbag and started focusing his healing magic on the destroyer. Glowing green magic swirled around Error while the scars faded.

After a while of healing, Error opened his eyes seeing a tired looking Blue. "Hey Blue." Those simple words shocked Blue. The swapped sans engulfed Error in a tight hug. "I thought you died." he muttered. 

"I can't die, remember? And if I did die I would've turned to dust by now." Blue realising he was worried for nothing, froze. Error's laughter filling the anti void, and soon enough Blue joined in. Their laughter filling the anti void, unaware of what what's happening in the council meeting. 

—————————

426 words. Woo! New chapter! And yes, I know it took a week and a bit but I forgot about writing. Hmmm, wonder what's happening in the council... Anyways, hope you've had a good day and I'll (hopefully) see you again. Bye.