Update (MIA)

Sorry, I haven't been active. I am truly trying to do my best becoming an entrepreneur and I keep neglecting the things that I care for the most. My reasoning for being MIA, I've been trying to start a business for a while now. But I've never had any luck nor am I having luck now. My dream is to become a business woman, but it's bit diffcult for me to achieve my goals. I have complications going on in my life and it deeply affect my well-being. Which makes it hard for me to build my future. I've been trying the best way, I can to accomplish goals, but it's never enough. I am truly overwhelmed by my emotions and I feel like giving up on everything and everyone. I am left with no fight in me and I've made it this far but it's not enough. This is my last attempt, before I completely give up. I have started a GoFundMe to fundraise to help build my business, if you can donate I highly appreciate it and if you can't I still appreciate it for letting me vent through these tough times I am having. I want to make a living for myself and not keep living in regret.

If you want the link, you can message me.

gf.me/u/zj9p62

 "Hi, I am raising funds to start my online business. I am a newly entrepreneur and it's stressful, especially if you are doing this all by yourself. I understand the stress and the overwhelming emotions that comes to being an entrepreneur, but I am ready for the hardships that comes with it. Every since I was a little girl, I was always inspired to become a business woman. I have watched the women close to me struggle and didn't live their life to the fullest because of working a 9-5 job and not taking their own path to success, but I have to understand they was taught and grew up differently than me. They didn't have as much support and encouragement as I did growing up. I want to break that curse in my family and I want to be the first woman to break that cycle, build my own business, become my own boss and explore this world like a Queen is supposed to do. I want to make my dreams become true and I need help doing that. I rather begin my future now rather than later."