Chapter Thirdteen

6 Months Later

6 six months has passed & everything might seem like it's okay when in reality there is a rouge situation that might be getting a little out of hand from the other packs.

Black & Cameron has been on guard to keep their people safe but mostly there mate safe. Who has been nothing but a good Luna to her pack and treats everyone the same, you'll mostly find her surrounded by the pups or either out in the woods surrounding herself around nature.

Anna still getting use to herself being mixed with more than one thing but day by day, she's taking baby steps to accept herself & she knows that she can't change who she is. She doesn't have a problem with being different from everyone else.

She's actually happy that both of mates and the packs accepts her and doesn't treat her different from the others.

Anna still struggles with somethings but Cameron & Black is always there by her side. Cameron always going to be the sweet and cuddly one out of him and Black. But at least Black put his problems to the side and put his focus on his beautiful mate Anna.

For the past months it's starting to become hard for Black & Cameron to not Anna, their waiting until she's ready to be mark and taken but that depends on how long she is trying to take. Because they don't think they can wait any longer

Sorry everyone this is short I'm back and ready to write again and I promise sooner or later I'll edit this whole book but as of right now I'm writing another story it's called Past Tense it's completely the opposite from this story but I just hope those who reads it love it.