Chapter six

Anthony seen his mom bring him some food in the room and it smelled delicious and he could see the hot stream from the trays she brought in with her, He didn't know he was hungry until he smelt food him, Cameron, and his father loved his mother cooking, their mate was still knocked out calm that's is until Cameron and Anthony realized that Grey knocked out their mate a little to hard and popped her neck a little out of place but her wolf and Vampire sides helped her out and put it back in place.

Vampires was so dramatic to Anthony like they do to much and be extra about the situation like they like playing with their prey if you're that hungry than feed but no they like playing with their prey and let themselves go hungry for a little bit longer.

He was brought out his thoughts when his mom had hit him upside his head with an brush and handed him, his food Anthony reached up and touched the spot he got hit at on his head. He heard Cameron and his father laughing at him because he be the main one getting hit with something when he be deep into focus with his thoughts and don't be hearing no one talk to him that's why he tries to not be deep into it when he be around his mom because she liked picking stuff up and hit him with it and get laughed at because he doesn't pay attention to what she say when she talks to him.

" Didn't you hear me talking to you about to make me get my belt on you again not to old to get an whooping from your mom that's what you need about now" said his mom.

His father and brother laughter got louder that's until there was an shoe thrown at them and it hit their dad in the face now it was time for Anthony to laugh but soon he started laughing he got hit by the other shoe so hard that he fell out the chair he was sitting in.

That's when he heard an adorable laugh, laughing from the bed he got up to fast and guessed he scared his mate because she was holding her hand where her heart was at and was laughing he was smiling hard because that's what he been wanting to hear from her which was her voice.

He seen his mom go over to his mate and was feeling on her head checking her temperature him, Cameron and his dad rolled their eyes at her their dramatic mom and wife because she just went into momma wolf mode they wanted to laugh because she was so serious his mom making it seem like she was sick, she was only knocked out for a couple hours they know for sure she is fine.

Especially through the mate bond since they mark her and they felt good marking their mate knowing she is theirs forever and won't let no one hurt their mate unless they want to suffer the consequences they gone have for them and it will be painful and they will let the person die slowly letting them feel all the pain they have for them.

Anthony was brought out of his thoughts when he seen a heel was thrown his way, he hurried up and duck that heel and was hit in the face with the other one he growled and seen his mom ran to him and Anthony took off running towards the door leaving the room with his mom running after him trying to get to him.

Anna, Cameron and his dad was laughing at them on how silly they was being and acting. They acting like they are still little kids in school playing tag or hide and go seek.