Chapter seven

Ana's POV

For the past couple of weeks have been crazy i read stories about werewolves and packs and stuff but never thought it was real but since i found out about my mates who are Cameron and Black and also they are werewolves and not just that they are Alphas of the pack and let me tell you this pack is huge as fuck.

But when i found out what i really was i was scared traumatized i didn't know what to do didn't know what to say. I've been trying to stay to myself and get use to what I'm really am but i can't have space when both of my mates are always trying to be around me its really nerve racking when I'm trying to get use to all this but they are not helping when i tell them that i need my space.

Their mom is very nice and she understands what i'm going through but she did tell me that i need to talk to Cameron and Black about this even though i just tell them i just need space she told me that i need to give them both a reason why i need space than they will probably understand what i'm going through.

I seen for the past couple of weeks who Cameron and Black are, they are both really good Alpha's and can tell that they don't play when it comes up to business but Black is always serious i only seen him smile a couple of times but the smiles doesn't reach his eyes like how Cameron does i want to ask whats bothering him but that's none of my business and plus i thought i was ready for an relationship but after all these things that been happening for the past couple of weeks made me change my mind and whenever i want to go into little space its just been hard for me too when i have a lot on my mind.

Currently, everyone was at home or at the pack house because there is an bad snow storm heading our way Cameron and Black was in the kitchen fixing dinner like most of the time i cooked for them and some of the pack members sometimes and all they keep doing is asking me to cook for them over and over again because they fell in love with my cooking. 

This time its Cameron and Black turn to cook i know y'all are probably wonder why i call Black by his nickname its because whenever i see him or be around him, he doesn't show any signs of emotions in his eyes and he just always serious the only time i seen him with signs of emotions in his eyes is when it was my first time here and that's it.

Cameron always have emotions in his eyes whenever he be around me and be around others too. Cameron is not afraid to show his emotions but whenever its pack business his whole mood change its like i see another Black but he is only doing that because he doesn't want others to know what he is feeling so he just have an blank face whenever he goes into pack meetings like Black.

I was looking outside the window thinking when someone screamed from the kitchen i ran in the kitchen to see what was going on see that Cameron was holding his chest and seen Anthony was laughing and that it was an real one instead of an dark creepy laugh i smiled at the fact that he was laughing and seen that both of them most of been having fun in here. 

Anthony looked at me and smiled a little at me and that's when all the lights went out and everything got quiet in the kitchen no one was saying nothing it was just to quiet i started getting scared on where the twins go or why they wasn't saying nothing.