Chapter Fourteen

Anna was thrown up against the wall by Black with hand wrapped around her neck, his grip wasn't tight enough to cut her air circulation off but it was enough to let her know that's he pissed.

Black was pissed at Anna she made a choice that could not only harm her and her mates, but also the pack. "Now tell me why you gave that damn rouge some supplies huh? You don't even fucking know if he was doing that to see how easy you trust...you're a little to friendly I see I'm going to have to break that."

Black let go of Anna necks and watch her fall to the ground. He sat on the edge of the bed and motioned her with his finger to come to him. At first Anna was hesitant she didn't know what was going through his mind, she knew she made a bad mistake at giving that rouge some supplies but he looked like he was hungry and plus it was getting close to winter and he didn't have the proper clothing on to stay warm in.

Black growled warning her that his patience is wearing thin. Anna slowly started crawling towards Black, he was satisfied on what he was seeing, the way she crawled to him turned him on. Once she was by his feet, he grabs her arm and lifts her up with her stomach against his lap and her butt up in the air.

"I'm going to give you twenty-five spanking to your ass, I want you to count and make sure to call me master too if you don't I'll be adding more spankings to this sexy ass of yours do I make self clear?" Anna whimpers and in return she have received a hard slap to the ass.

"Y-yes....master" She heard Black grunt from above her, than she felt him pull her dress above her butt. Something told Anna not to wear a dress but she did anyway.

Black starts rubbing Anna ass cheeks and grins when he seen her starting to relax up against his lap. That's exactly what he wanted her to do he wanted her to get comfortable than he wanted to catch her off guard.

He brought his hand down hard on her right ass cheek slightly seeing his hand print starting to surface up against her ass. Anna whimpers "One Master" Anna didn't have to look to know that Black was amused about the situation.

He brings his hand down again on her right cheek the more he spanked her the more it was getting harder for him not to mark and take her right now in this room.

Before he could get the last spanking in someone barged into the room.
He growled in arrogance and seen that Cameron is the intruder "What the hell you want?"

Cameron looks at his mate and took a deep breath and smelled his mate arousal but now wasn't the time.

"Well seems to me our little mate ended up helping one rouge out, now we're dealing with about five rouge's that's asking for supplies also" Anna didn't meet his eyes but felt tension in the room.

Black grunts and taps her butt telling her to get up, she took her time getting up but her ass hurts like hell before Black left the room he told her to rub some ointment on her ass. When she did as she was told she walked to the bed slowly lie face down in the bed sheets trying to take her mind off the pain of her butt.