Chapter Two

Cameron and Anthony both are the alpha males from the Blood Moon Pack. They are the worlds second largest pack, the brothers are known for their ruthless and cruel reputation and their intimidating human and lycan forms.

Although the twin brothers are known for their ways, Its obvious which twin finds satisfaction in harming others. That twin is Anthony, he isnt the easiest person to get along with.

There was a tale swimming around the territories of other packs. The meaning behind Anthony nickname, Black. His lycan is covered in black fur expect his white paws. He have the eyes of an demon, his eyes told the stories of the blood he spilled, he wasnt someone you wanted to cross paths with. Especially, if you were his prey. His purple and black eyes, entirely cover his sclera and iris. He had razor white canines that wouldnt hesitant to tear into his prey flesh. Sometimes, he would lurk in the shadows and patiently lure his prey in and other times, he would go straight for the kill. Any child that disobeyed his or her parents will get a visit from Black his self, thats if they kept misbehaving. The mentioned of Black name will have anyone feel on edge. Black lived up to his reputation and he plans on keeping it that way.

Cameron personality trait was similar to his brother. Cameron a bit more relax and easier to communicate with, but you should never take his quietness for weakness.

There was a tale swimming around about Cameron too, his nickname Swan. His lycan is covered in white fur expect his black paws. His eyes were captivating but made the hairs on your neck rise. He had glow white eyes and razor white canines, but he was a bit more bold when it came to catching his prey. If anyone seen a swan, you will be mesmerized by its beauty, the same goes for Swan. His lycan beauty is beyond beautiful. Thats all it takes for you to be Swans prey, fall for his beauty and the next thing you know. His razor canines are piercing through your flesh.

The twin brothers werent your ordinary lycans either. They were hybrids, which explains their exotic features and ruthless instincts. Although their lycans are intimidating, their human forms are as well.

The brothers are easy to tell apart. Although, they share similar features. The men share the roman pointed nose, the small black moles thats planted next to their eyelids and the top and bottom corner on the left-side of their lips, the five oclock shadow and their light skin complexion, lighter than northern Africans and Arabs and both of them standing 6′6.

Anthony has dirty brown hair and purple eyes. Cameron has black hair with red tips and white eyes. The brothers had shoulder length hair, Anthony often kept his in a bun and Cameron kept his hair in a low ponytail.

The twins have tattoos on their body that shares meaning. Anthony tattoos were a bit creepy, he had roots piercing through a hearts flesh with blood gushing through its wounds, painting the black roots red with blood. He had that tatted on his left forearm.

On his right forearm, his lycan had blood dripping down his scowl-like expression eating the flesh of a rabbit. There were demon wings sprawled across his lycan body, his feathers a mixture of black and white. The moon shined over his lycan form show casting the eerily sighting.

The right side of his neck had a large spider skizzen, it had the body of an spider and had the butt of a skull. His back tattoo, which is his favorite, Swan and Black were in their lycan forms howling at the moon, their heads were tilted up at moon as they sung a deep meaningful song. Black was standing on the left side of Swan, with his right-bottom large paw resting on top of a large rock with thorns surrounding the rock from the night creatures. Swan had his ears tilt back trying to hear any danger from behind. Although the brothers were howling, they were tensed and on high alert. Cameron had the same tattoo on his back.

Cameron had a tattoo of Swan on left forearm, there wear leave-less trees surrounding Swan and the white rabbit. The rabbit was busy in search of food not knowing there was a predator lurking behind him. Swan had his canines in need of the rabbits flesh.

There was an interesting tattoo, Cameron had on the left side of his neck. It was a woman similar to Tessa, Her left eye was white and her right eye was purple. She stood tall and you can she was confident. The power flowing through her vein made her unique and powerful, her brown skin was glowing with the two piece golden dress that was flourishing behind her. She wore a cooper golden net embroidery made lehenga blouse set with two dupattas. The skirt and blouse are lined with cotton to ensure the equality. The skirt also had a nada with beautiful tassels attached to it.

The woman body was on display, expect the important parts of her body. Comfortably sitting on her long, deep wave snow-white hair. She wore the queens, lycan crown. The tiara had full round sliver crystal and royal blue rhinestones. There were lycans engrave all around the tiara bowing down on one knee and their head tilt down in submission.

Cameron always had dreamt of the woman. He felt she held a meaning to him and his brother finding happiness in their dark world. He decided to get the woman tattooed on his neck, Anthony didnt like the idea, because he didnt want them to find their mate and have her thinking its another woman, they are having relations with. Cameron didnt pay attention to Anthony and his complaints, He thought the woman brought good luck.

Different species of creatures heard of the twin brothers and was told to be on high alert, when the male alpha's were around. Everyone was to busy about the brothers to know that the real threat was yet to come.

I like to be in my own world when writing. Being able to share my world with you all makes me feel a bit relief and happy. Usually, it's hard to go into detail about it. But writing it out, is a stress reliever for me and a weight lifted off my shoulders each time.