Chapter Fifteen

Have you ever just went outside and look up at the cloudy sky and wonder about the things you have done in your life. The things you could of done, the things that you regret doing or wish you could of done. Well Black decided to go outside and look up at the cloudy sky and seen the dark clouds covering up the blueness in the sky, he didn't need to smell the air for him or anyone else know that it was about to be a big storm heading their way. But at the moment the weather doesn't matter to him, what matters to him is all the bad things he has done to people whether they deserve it or not.

He have done terrible things to people, when him and Cameron were younger they were in a bad environment nothing but violence everywhere they turned. Cameron was always good at hiding the dark desires within his self. He was a heartbreaker back then tell any girl what they wanted to hear and once Cameron got what he wanted, he left them and never talked to them again. Sometimes the girls would threaten him or come to him crying telling him to give them a chance. When it came to Black, he had no problem showing the dark desires that sits within his self. He would go around the village tearing up people homes, one time he set up a whole field on fire. He did sleep around with some girls but as he got older no female was bold enough to walk up to him, simply because the older he got his attitude had got worse.

It was the same for Cameron but he ended up finding his quiet place where no one knew where he was at but Black. When Cameron told Black about his quiet place, Black decided to try it out and once he did he grew to love it. It was less destruction in the village everyone wondered what had happened to the boy that use to cause trouble around the village but it was a relief to everyone. 

The twins ( Cameron and Black) parents were in their life but they had to go into hiding whenever the twins were born. Their parents didn't want the boys in harm's way since they had so many enemies. Even if they had to move to a poor village and change up their lifestyle.

Once the boys were old enough to understand they moved to their rightful pack and started training to become powerful and rightful alphas. At first it was tough for the boys since they never trained a day in their life but once they got a hang of it. They made some of the pack members look bad especially the ones that's been training for years. A lot of wolves didn't like that so they tried going against the brothers, the alpha and Luna. But that ended up bad for the members that turned against them.

Family is everything but once you turn against one your turning against all of them. Once the brothers, alpha and Luna made half of the pack members submit to them and made them realize that they weren't the ones to be played with. They made everyone in the pack pay simply because anyone could of opened up their mouth and told the alpha that the pack were having doubts. Even though Cameron and Black were upset with the pack members they decided to take the punishment with them.

The pack never doubted the family again. Just because the boys mostly grew up in a poor village but that doesn't mean that they are weak, they just needed to find themselves. Once they did they become the most powerful and fierce pack ever and no one dared to go against them, unless they had the balls too or they wanted a death sentence.

YouTube: Typical Tuber
Twitter: Typical Tuber
Instagram: TypicalTuber9

Sorry for keeping y'all waiting but I have been super busy with creating my YouTube channel, than see what I wanted my channel and other accounts be about. Which is about K-pop so if you like K-pop please follow me on my accounts and please show some support since I got the time to publish a chapter on here. I wanted to tell you guys on what I have been doing and now y'all can watch what I be doing when I'm not on here.

Please Vote and Comment