~ Chapter 4 ~

Y/N's POV

Finally it was the end of school, I can finally go home and relax. It was a stressful day I mean I got given loads of homework in each class because I moved school during the term so I had to catch up on all the topics we were studying. I expected this but seriously I just wanted to remind them it was only my first day, but oh well there isn't much I can do.

As soon as I arrived home I opened my textbook on school so I could check homework I have to do this week when I see a little note fall out. I pick it up and on the front on the folded paper it says Demetri :). I opened it up and It had his phone number, then I remembered him saying he was going to give me his number I guess I had been that stressed out about school I forgot.

I grabbed my phone and quickly added Demetri's number into my contact and messaged him:

y/n: Hey Demetri it's y/n

Demetri: Hi, anyways wanna hang out sometime?

y/n: Oh real smooth Demetri, I see your already trying to ask me out even though we just met :)

Demetri: oh no no no that's not what I meant I swear!

I laughed at the fact Demetri actually thought I was being serious, he really is a nervous wreck.

y/n: Calm down Demetri I was kidding :)

Demetri: don't do that I thought you were being serious, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable

y/n: your not don't worry!

Demetri: okay good, anyways I wanna say thank you again for standing up for me today. Not a lot of people would have done that for someone like me :(

y/n: It's no problem, plus it was funny to see them so scared of me haha

Demetri: Yeah that was funny

As soon as I read Demetri's message I heard the front door open. It must be Johnny. "Hey kiddo, you home?". "Yes I am". "Okay well hurry up and get dressed training starts in half an hour!".

Training? I thought. Oh wait he means Cobra kai. I didn't even say if I wanted to join yet. I might as well join it could be fun. Plus Miguel and Tory are their so I'm not alone.

I quickly got dressed into my black sports bra and black leggings with my black trainers. I tied my hair up into a high pony and put some hairspray on it. I quickly grab my phone and go into the kitchen and fill up a bottle of water to take to class.

"I'm ready". I say to my dad "Good let's go" He says back. I noticed he is wearing his karate suit or whatever you call it. "When am I going to get one of those?" I ask. "You only joined yesterday, you need to earn yours". I just roll my eyes.

Soon we arrive and begin training. My dad partners me up with Hawk. I know for a fact my dad knows Hawk drives me insane so I knew he knew exactly what he was doing by putting us as partners. My dad had us headbutt each other so before we started we bowed towards and partners and my dad yelled begin as he walked into his office. I stared at Hawk expecting him to strike first but he didn't instead he just glared back at me.

I was soon fed up of waiting for him to strike first so I said "Well if you aren't gonna strike first then I will". He soon stopped glaring and said "come on then princess hit me with your best shot" A smirk grew on his face. God he pissed me off so much. but I couldn't help but feel flustered when he called me princess. Wait! ew stop what am I even saying! I roll my eyes and glare directly at him not breaking eye contact. Soon enough I headbutt him and he falls to the floor groaning.

A smirk now grows on my face as I am satisfied with what I had just done. He slowly gets up blood dripping from his nose and he looks angry. no not just angry he looks furious so furious that I can feel the anger radiating of his body. He soon headbutt's me, completely catching me off guard. I fall to the floor almost immediately and the room starts spinning but I power through and get up slowly. I walk away from Hawk and got a drink of water when I see someone approaching me. "Hey are you okay?". It was Miguel. "uh yeah I'm fine, it wasn't that bad". "okay good, I think I saw Hawk worry for a second when he saw how hard he hit you". I immediately burst out laughing "yeah right, Hawk worrying about me! haha course he was". Miguel just frowned "I'm being serious". "Miguel I'm not calling you a liar but me and Hawk despise each other! Like seriously every time I see his face I just want to punch him". "Feeling's mutual princess" I hear Hawk whisper into my ear. fuckk my heart starts to race when I feel his breath against my skin. God why do I feel like this.

I get up quickly and turn around and look at him. "What's the matter princess, cat got your tongue?" He smirks. "fuck off" I snap back at him. I then see my dad come out of his office "Class is over, your free to go". I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder. I quickly grab my phone and see a message off Demetri.

Demetri: you seriously did not just leave me on read!

y/n: sorry I was busy, anyways wanna grab food?

Demetri: it's fine and sure I could eat :)

I shut my phone off and walk into my dad's office. "I'm off out to eat with a friend". "okay just be safe". I turn away and walk out of the dojo and walked to where I was meeting Demetri.