~ Chapter 8 ~

*Warning contains Smut*

Y/n's POV:

I woke up the next morning to talking. I check my phone to see it's 5:30am. Who the hell is my dad talking to at this time? Maybe he left the tv on? But no I can here is voice and he's talking about the dojo. I try to listen to what is being said but all I can quite catch from the conversation was 'We can be champions again.. Johnny you were my champion back in the day. We need to win the next all valley'. I was quite tired so thought I might have been dreaming and just ignored whatever I had just heard. It's most likely nothing.

My alarm goes off at 7 and I slowly get up. I call for my dad but there is no answer. I get dressed and walk out into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. I look down and see a note.

Hey kiddo,

sorry I couldn't be here this morning. There is something important I have to do.

More important than your own child? I thought.

I hope you have a good day at school. If you need me just pick up your cell phone and go on this phone call app and dial my number and then click this green phone sign and it should ring me.

My dad is still getting used to the technology.

Anyways by kid.

- dad

I toss the note away and grab some breakfast. Suddenly the power goes out. "shit" I mutter. Dad must have forgot to pay the electricity bill. Great. I grab my things and head off to school not wanting to deal with anymore shit this morning.

I spoke to soon.

Hawk joins me as I walk to school. "Morning princess". "Fuck off" I snap back at him. "someone's feisty today. What are you like on your period or something?". I roll my eyes "No, I just cant be arsed to talk to low life's like you". He takes that to heart. "Whatever your not even worth wasting my time on". I laugh "wow someone got offended". He just ignores me and barges past me. He is so bipolar.

I see Miguel at the front of the school and I quickly walk over and join him. "Hey loser". He smiles "Oh is this my new nickname now?". "Maybe" I reply. He just laughs and walks into school with me. I say goodbye to Miguel and go into my first class. I take a seat next to Moon. She is super nice and really positive. "Hey Moon" I say. "Hey y/n, how are you?" She says. "Oh I'm go-" . Before I could say anything else the teacher cuts me off and Moon's full attention goes to him. I begin to daydream not wanting to pay attention to the load of shit my teacher is saying. Suddenly I feel a nudge in my chair. I turn around to see a boy with curly brown hair and light blue eyes. He looks so good. Hey passes me a note.

I turn back around and open the note.

Hey princess I'm bored wanna ditch?

- Hawk.

I roll my eyes but reply.

And what are we going to do exactly if we ditch?

- Y/n.

I pass it to the boy who gave me the first note and pointed to Hawk.

He nodded and passed it to him.

Hawk smirked.

and suddenly I had a note on my table. But it was Hawk who passed it. He had asked the teacher if he could go the nurses.

Ask to go the bathroom and meet me in the library.

- Hawk.

Before I do that a note to the boy behind me.

Hey I'm Y/n. What's your name handsome?

- Y/n.

He opens the note and replies quickly.

Y/n. That's a pretty name. My names Noah. Your very beautiful do you maybe want to hang out sometime?

Here's my number: ***********

- Noah.

I smile. Noah. God how have I not noticed you before.

I would love to hang out sometime. I'll be sure to message you Noah.

- Y/n.

I turn around and I cannot stop smiling. My phone begins the vibrate.

Unknown number:

Hey, where are you? Thought we were ditching.

Shit. I forgot about that. I instantly put my hand up.

The teacher lets me go.

I walk into the library and look around the corner to see him reading. I thought I was seeing things. Hawk is reading? This can't be real can it.

"You.. are reading?" I say confused.

"Yes. Is it such a shock?" Hawk asks. "Well... I never took you as the type" I reply. "Well I'm not who you think I am princess" He smiles.

I smile back. "So what's you deal then?" I ask. "Well.. My name isn't actually Hawk" No shit sherlock. I thought. "it's Eli." Eli. I thought "I actually used to be very shy and barley had any friends. My only friends were Demetri and Miguel" He said. "Wait hold on just a second... You and Demetri was friends?" I ask amazed. "I know, Can't believe I was ever friends with that fucking nerd". He says. It makes me annoyed that he is speaking about Demetri like that. The bell goes and I get up. "Well Eli, I'll see you at training" I smirk. "Don't fucking call me that" He says angrily. "Or what Eli?" I say tormenting him. All of a sudden he slams me against the bookshelf and begins kissing me roughly.

My whole body begins to feel warm and needs to feel his touch. I kiss him back. Our tongues slip into each other's mouth. He begins to slip his one hand down my body and the other hand grips tightly around my throat. His other hand slides down my body reaching my pants. He teases. Making me breath heavy. He eventually slips his hand in and teases at my entrance. He slips a finger in. Making me moan into his neck. He thrusts it into me very fast making me scream. He soon slides another finger in and forcefully pounds them into me. I feel myself reaching my high and struggle to keep quiet. He notices and quickly takes his fingers out.

"What the fuck Eli?" I say. "I told you not to call me that slut" He snaps back. That word slut makes something inside me snap and I swing my fist and punch him across the face. Making his lip bleed. I can see him become angry and he swings a punch and hits me. I push him off me and stick my middle finger up to him while I walk out of the library.

I leave school. I can't be bothered to have people asking why I have a bloody face.

I get into my house and get some comfy clothes on and get my skateboard and go to the skatepark.

Eventually I get there and see I familiar face.

Robby.

*Author's note*

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Leave a comment if you have any idea's you would like to see happen in the story.

- Jess.