~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ~

Y/n's POV:

I drove Hawk to the hospital. I can't believe my dad would let such a horrid man into the dojo. What happened to child safety? Did it not exist to him?

Although I couldn't blame my dad.. I doubt he knew what this man was capable of. But he used to be his sensei.. so he would know how dangerous he is right? Why would dad be so stupid to let someone like that teach with him? Imagine what people will think when they realise their kids are being taught by a complete maniac!

I was instantly snapped out of my thoughts when the doctor entered the room.

Man was he gorgeous.

He had scruffy black hair and his eyes had a mix of green and blue in them. He was tall. Very tall. At least 6 foot. His clothes clung to his body and you could see his muscles piercing through his uniform. I bet his patients don't complain much. Look at the show they get. Now I wish I was the one who was injured.

I can see Hawk shoot a disgusted look at me. My expression must have given away what I was thinking about. I quickly position myself to look somewhat normal. I don't think It worked as Hawk begins to snigger under his breath. Too quiet for the doctor to hear but loud enough for me to hear.

The doctor cleared his throat and began to speak. His voice deep.

"From what the x-rays have shown.. you have a broken arm".

Hawk rolled his eyes. "Well done Einstein". You could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

The doctor shot a look at Hawk. "Remind me how you did this again?".

My eyes met with Hawk's. What were we going to say? Some crazy old man beat the shit into him even though he teaches karate and is meant to be protecting us not hurting us.

Hawk responded.

"That's not any of your god damn business".

For fuck sake. Why was he being so rude? He's gonna get us in trouble.

I could feel the tension build. I had to get out of here before I have a complete meltdown.

I don't do well in tense situations.

I got up quicker than my brain could comprehend and I excused myself to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom and tried to slow down my breathing. To distract myself I messaged Miguel to let him know that Hawk's ego may be a little bruised but he's fine none the less.

By the time I got back into the room, the doctor had left. A wave of relief rushed over me. The tension has deflated.

I sat down next to Hawk who was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?" The question slipped out of my mouth with no intention to.

My question caught him off guard.

"Nothing" He mumbled.

I couldn't contain myself from asking. I knew something was wrong. I wanted him to talk to me. Tell me what was bothering. I wanted to make his pain stop. I don't know why but I couldn't seem to stop myself.

"Hey" I placed my hand on his. He looked down at our hands. His hand gripped my hand tightly as he tried to get his words out.

"I just.. I don't like hospitals" He whispered. Almost like it was an embarrassing for him to admit.

I continued to question him.

"Why not?".

"The last time I was here, let's just say it wasn't because I had hurt myself".