~ Chapter 7 ~

Y/n's POV

I was left feeling confused and angry after what Hawk did to me... yet I wanted more. I craved him. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to feel his tender lips against mine again. But I still hated him with a burning passion. I wanted to punch him in the face multiple times. He drives me insane. Well he does until I think about me kissing him. Ew what I am I saying that man.. let me correct myself. That boy makes me want to bleach my eyes out every time I look at his horrendous face.

I shake off the feeling as I walk home. I have training tonight so I have to keep it together and make it seem like it meant nothing to me. I mean I'm sure that is what he is going to do anyways. But I know he really sees it as nothing where as I see it as more than that. I see deep down he isn't an absolute arsehole. Well 95% of him is but there is a 5% that is kind. I wonder if I will ever see it.

I get home to see a note on the side. It's from my dad.

Hey kiddo,

I know your not home yet but I just want to let you know I have gone to the dojo early to help Miguel train for the competition we have coming up. Anyways their is leftover pizza in the fridge and there is some beer in the cupboard if you want it.

See you in training later, Dad.

Yum leftover cold pizza for dinner and a beer if I want it. Can't get much better than this. As I was about to go to my room there was a knock on the door. Who could it be? Maybe it's Carmen bringing me some nice food cause she knows what my dad is like. Please let it be Carmen. Please let it be Carmen. Please! I open the door and to my disappointment it isn't. It was Tory.

"Hey bitch, do you not know how to answer your phone?" She says. I look down at my phone to see messages from Tory asking if they can talk. "So what do you want to talk about?" I say. "This bitch" She says as she shows me her phone. I look at who it is. "Wait isn't that Daniel's daughter?" I ask. "Yes that is Sam Larusso. She is such an annoying desperate bitch that can't keep her mouth shut" Tory says. "I have a feeling you don't like her" I laugh.

After Tory finally shut's up about this Sam girl I tell her we better get ready for training and she goes back home to put on her uniform. I get into new clothes and bite into a slice of pizza and leave the house.

I finally arrive and see Miguel. I smile and say "Hey idiot, how's the extra training going?". Miguel laughs "Good sensei really wants me to win this competition". I begin to smirk and say "Well in that case your going to need all the help you can get.. Because you will have to against me and what can I say I am pretty amazing!". Miguel rolls his eyes as he laughs. I laugh with him.

But quickly lose focus when I hear the door open. I turn around wondering if it is Tory but no of course not it's hawk. The person I had just forgot about. All the thoughts start to come back and I go bright red. He notices because he looks me directly in the eyes then looks me up and down and stares at my lips for a moment before he looks back into my eyes and winks.

There is that feeling again. My body wanted his hands all over me at this point. I wanted to taste his lips. I wanted his hands gripping my waist and pulling me close to his body. I am snapped out of my thoughts as we begin training.

After training I am tired and just want to get home I begin to walk out of the door when someone becomes behind me and whispers "I enjoyed our little session today princess, we will have to do it again". His hot breath is against my neck and I know who it is straight away. I turn around to face him and say "One kiss and your obsessed with me.. I mean I can't blame you look at me I am smoking hot" I smirk. "You got that right babes". I hear someone shout which I turn around and see Tory winking. I laugh and turn back to hawk "Anyways loved the chat but I got hot girl shit to do". I begin to walk away when I hear Hawk shout back "See you tomorrow princess".

I get home and go straight to bed. I was so tired I just stayed in my clothes and thought about me and Hawk. Thinking about me and him.. together made me feel happy and helped me fall asleep. I was very excited to see him tomorrow. Plus he said he enjoyed our session. So does that mean our kiss did mean something to him? Could he like me? I block out those thoughts as I drift off to sleep and think about school tomorrow.