𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗮𝗺.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

UNEDITED.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 | 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃
my sister forgot my coffee, again.

view replies ...

𝐁𝐉 \ 𝐁𝐑𝐈
I SAID I WAS SORRY
↳ 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 | 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃
y'all hear sum?
↳ 𝐁𝐉 | 𝐁𝐑𝐈
you're not getting your coffee anymore.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗. a tesla. shiny and red, newly polished. Out steps a girl, young, maybe thirteen but not quite yet. Her hair is messy, but it a nice way, hanging a little past her shoulders, the light brown looking blond in the golden sun. Her eyes are the color of hazel, a mixture of green and brown, and a little bit of gold, though you would not be able to tell, due to her eyes being covered by shades.

"BRI!" Her elder brother yells from the top of the building complex, sitting upon the railing of the balcony connected to his apartment. His younger sister spins around, squinting to look up, and seeing her stupid red headed brother sitting there, risking the chance of falling 3 stories down. The younger sighs and walks to the front lobby, sipping on her mocha while her brothers black coffee sat in her other hand.

"How may I help you, young lady?" The women up front asks her, a kind smile plastered at her heavily caked face. Bri could see the foundation cracking at the movement, and she internally gags, she only wore a light coat of mascara and some chapstick, granted she was still at the young age of twelve.

"I'm here to visit my brother..if you would just let me go on ahead, I know the way there.." she mumbles, her voice cracking at some point, she hated speaking to people, it made her nervouse.

"Oh, of course, go on ahead!" Bri nods, shuffling her way to the elevator down the hallway to the right. She runs her hands along the tan, ripping wallpaper, before stepping into the elevator and wiping her hand on her pant leg, "this places needs some serious upgrades." she pressed the elevator buttons, up to floor three.

The elevator door shutters for a moment, before it opens again, on the second floor. A tall, skinny man steps into the elevator with her, and suddenly Bri is very uncomfortable. The man has fluffy, brown curls, poking out from under his maroon hoodie. He wore a sweater, very comfy looking if you asked Bri, and some plain black jeans with shoes. He also wore glasses, and his eyes stared straight ahead.

He presses the buttons, he was going down to floor one. The elevator juts to a start, and starts to move upwards. The dinging sound echoes through the silence, and the elevator doors creak open. Standing on the other side is Astrid, in all his redheaded glory, waiting for his younger sister.

"Bri! Do you have my coffee?!" Was the first thing he says, and Bri visible frowns, her body slumping sadly and her mouth forming into a frown. Quickly, she replaces here sadness by a smile and holds out the hand with the coffee, "Here you go!"

Astrid face palms at his sisters actions, before grabbing the coffee, taking a sip before starting to lead her to his apartment.

His apartment was homey, a little messy, but way neater than Bris' room back home. Though, something specific caught her eye, "YOU HAVE A PC SET UP?!?!" she shouted, her voice cracking, per usual. Astrid jumps, nearly spilling his coffee over his already stained couch. "Yes..now don't yell, I already have multiple noise complaints."

Bri nodded and say on his bed, a small, disorganized twin bed with two pillows, and a few squishmellows. Her phone vibrated, and she glanced over tp where she had sat it down on Astrids' desk. A twitch notification, someone probably went live, she though, seeing what it was.

She gasped, jumping up from the bed and scrambling over to her brother, "Can we watch Wilburs' stream on your PC please?" she whined, bouncing on her toes, still wearing here converse. Astrid sighed, then smiled, "Sure." Bri cheered and sat in his chair, spinning while he logged into his PC. He pulled up Twitch and clicking Wilburs' stream, seeing Wilbur arguing with Tommy as he loaded into whatever game they were playing.

Bri had fallen silent, Astrid assuming she was just focused on the stream, until she lets out a squeal of happiness. "What?" He asks his sister, who finally takes off the sunglasses she was wearing, showing her eye bags from lack of sleep and bright eyes.

"Wilbur's the guy that was in the elevator with me!" She squealed, taking Astrid aback, going through his memories, before finally finding something. The guy with the beanie.

"Oh..wait, why is he in Texas-"

"Where am I?" Wilbur says, as if hearing Astrids' question, "I am in Texas..with a few friends. Which friends?" He says, reading chat and donos, "Sapnap..and Dream, and I swear it's real this time!" he laughs at this,

Bri and Astrid look at each other, jaws dropped and eyes wide, "If he was just visiting, why would he be staying in an apartment complex?" Astrid asks his sister, who shrugs, "Don't ask the middle schooler." Astrid rolls his ember eyes and flops back onto his couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Didn't Sapnap move into an apartment recently?" His sister brings up, staring at the stream playing before her eyes, before spinning in the chair to face her brother, a smirk tugging at her now chapped lips. It takes a moment to process before Astrid realizes, "You're not saying?" She only nods her head, "Oh my god.."

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀 | 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃
might live in the same apartment building as @/sapnap pog??

view replies..

𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 | 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
really??

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

A/N

first chapter pog, make sure to vote if you enjoy :DD

this chapter was mainly focused on the sister, because it was 1) important for the sake of the chapter, and 2) introducing us to our main wingman of the story ;)

I'm actually pretty proud of this, and also no hate please, if you don't like it, leave <33