𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

UNEDITED.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇, "hello wilbur?" he says, bringing his phone to his right ear and leaning against the railing on his balcony, sea water many feet below him.

"hi.." Wilbur says, sounding a bit tired. "sorry did i wake you?" Astrid asks, pushing away from the balcony and walking inside.

"No, not at all, anyways, are you okay?" The brit asks, making the other giggle, "I'm okay, don't worry about me" He lays on his bed, pulling a pillow to his chest and putting his phone on speaker, setting his phone on the bed beside him.

"Wilbur how much sleep did you get last night? I saw you were streaming." Astrid breaks the silence on the call, only to be greeted back with more silence from the other end of the call. "Wilbur?"

"Sorry I keep dozing off..I slept for maybe two hours last night." Astrid sighs, but drops the subject cause he doesn't wanna bother the other about it to much.

"Do you wanna..FaceTime?" Astrid asks him, hoping he agrees to. "Sure."

The calls ends, but is immediately replaced with a FaceTime, which Astrid answers immediately, but hides his face because he doesn't like the way he looks when he's tired. On the screen, Wilbur has his phone facing the ceiling, though it was pitch black in his room.

The call is silent for a moment before Astrid speaks, "You awake over there Will?" He asks, waiting a long moment before he gets a reply, "Barely"

Astrid laughs softly, uncovering his face and placing his phone on his nightstand, "Will, what if I came to Brighton?" He asks, staring at his ceiling, "I would love that" the brit answers, before he dozes off to sleep.

The other keeps the call on, falling asleep as well, but not after booking a flight to Brighton, about three days till he could get aboard a plane and go to see Will.

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

𝐀/𝐍

ive returned, enjoy