𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

UNEDITED.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄. Wilbur blinks a few times, taking in Astrids outfit, before he moves aside, allowing Astrid to walk inside. "You look nice.."

"Thank you, you look nice as well!" Astrid shot back, smiling up at the brunette. He went to sit on the couch that was positioned in front of a TV, "So, what do you wanna do?" He asks.

Wilbur came and sat beside him, looking at the ceiling for a moment, he hadn't though about it yet, he had just asked Astrid to come over, "Movie?"

"Sure, but I get to pick!" He says before reaching over Wilbur and grabbing the TV remote, powering on the TV and giggling, as if he was plotting something evil. "You're scaring me.." the brunette mumbles, in which the redhead just smirks.

"Okay the movie had been picked!" Astrid said, pressing the play button, Wilbur looks at the TV and shrinks back into the cushions of the couch, making Astrid cackle, "Evil bastard"

The movie Astrid had chosen was IT. Wilbur did not deal with scary movies well, so he hid his face in one of the couch pillows while Astrid just laughed at him for five minutes straight.

There was a point during the movie where Wilbur had uncovered his face just at a scary part, and instinctively, he grabbed Astrids' hand, both men blushing. "Sorry.." Wilbur tried to pull his hand away, but Astrid had a firm grip, and didn't seem on letting go anytime soon.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄wilby can't handle some scary movie@/wilbursoot

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
wilby can't handle some scary movie
@/wilbursoot

view replies..

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭
your hand is so small
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to wilbursoot: fuck you

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄, titling his head and giving Astrid the 'really?' look. Astrid shrugs and turns his attention back k the movie, squeezing at Wilburs' hand everytime something scary happened, though he tried to keep a straight face.

Soon, the movie ends and Astrid sighs, "I'm never letting you pick a movie again." Wilbur mumbles into the pillow his face was stuffed in. Astrid chuckles, "not my fault you can't handle a simple movie."

Astrid stands up and stretches, covering his mouth when he yawns. He raises his hands above his head and arches his back, stretching his muscles. He relaxes his body and flops back onto the couch, laying on his back.

"Wilbur?"

"What.." the brunette groans, removing the pillow from his face and looking over at the sleep brunette, "Can you sing something for me?" Astrid asks, a small smile tugging at his chapped lips.

Wilburs' eyes light up, "Of course!" He says, standing up and walking across the room to get his guitar, he sits back down beside Astrid, who had now sat back up.

"What should I sing?" Wilbur asks, strumming a few cords of the guitar, humming something while he lets Astrid think. Astrid goes through his list of favorite songs, thinking of which one would sound good on guitar.

"Pierre..by Ryn Weaver." Astrid says, pulling his knees to his chest and resting his head on them. Wilbur nods and clears his throat, before he starts to play the song of guitar, the he starts to sing.

" I danced in the desert, in the pouring rain
Drank with the devil and forgot my name
Woke with somebody when the morning came
No one there to shame me for my youth
'Cause I wouldn't be with you "

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌, licking his lips and begins to sing along, much to Wilburs' surprise, not that he was complaining at all, Astrid wasn't bad at it.

" And then I found me a lover who could play the bass
He's kinda quiet, but his body ain't
Spend the days dreaming and the nights awake
Doin' things we know we shouldn't do
'Cause I wouldn't be with you

Says he can't believe he found me
Wraps his arms around me
Yeah-eah, eah-eah-eah-yeah

I can't let him in
You call me up and ask me how I've been
I'll call your bluff and
Keep on telling, telling, telling you lies
No, I can't let him in
You play me rough, but I won't let you in
So, call my bluff, I'll
Keep on telling, telling, telling you lies

Oh, count down to the day they may come true "

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐒' 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄, his eyes fluttering open and closed, but he keeps humming along until Wilbur stops playing. Astrid opens his eyes and cocks his head to the side, confused.

"I think it's time for sleep now." Wilbur says, greeted with a hum of rebellion, but no words. "See? You can't even form words you're so tired." Astrid huffs.

Wilbur chuckles and picks up that smaller boy, onto the get hit on the shoulder, "Ow! What was that for?"

"Don't pick me up without telling me!" Astrid says, crossing his arms over his chest. Wilbur rolls his eyes, walking to the bedroom he was staying in. The apartment was a large one indeed, two bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and kitchen.

Astrid is set down on the bed and sighs is relaxation, cuddling into the pillows and comforter. Wilbur ruffles Astrids' red hair, smiling, "Goodnight.."

Astrid puts his hand over Wilburs', smiling, "Thank you for inviting me over, I had a good time." He mumbles tiredly before removing his hand and closing his eyes. Wilbur exits the room, just in time so Astrid doesn't even have a chance to notice his flushed cheeks.

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

A/N
wilby doesn't like scary movies >:)