𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

UNEDITED.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐏𝐍𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒, that someone being his younger sister, Bri. She was holding a coffee and shaking him. "Astrid you're gonna be late for your flight!" She yells.

"What flight- OH" Astrid jumps from the bed, running over to his closest and grabbing the first item he sees, which is a plain white t-shirt and black sweatpants which he has been wearing while sleeping. He slips on some shoes and grabs his suitcase, plus the coffee his sister got him.

"Go!" She yells, and he rushes off to his car, speeding to the airport, literally, he ran like three red lights.

Luckily, he got checked in on time and less than an hour later he was on the plane and waiting for it to take flight.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄:)bjmuffin, tommyinnit and 65,827 more liked

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
:)
bjmuffin, tommyinnit and 65,827 more liked

view comments

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭
WHERE?

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭
see you soon

𝐎𝐇 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, Astrid was meeting up with Tommy as well, both of them going to see Wilbur. Thought, Wilbur knew nothing of this plan, so it was more of a surprise, which was better.

Astrid wasn't a big fan of planes, his fear of heights was the reason, he had his eyes closed, head down and window shut. Multiple times had he tried to fall asleep, all a big fail. He had a headache and his stomach churned every time the plane made any sudden movements.

"Sir? Sir are you alright?" A women asked him, a flight attendant, she was looking down at him from the isle while she pushed around a tray of drinks for the passengers.

"Yes, can I have a water please?" He asked, holding his head and reaching out to grab the water she gave him. She gave a smile before he walked off. As he took a sip, a small paper fell from the bottom, seemingly have been taped. On it, there was a number scratched onto this, he had not seen her write it but with the same handwriting there was a small 'call me cutie'.

Astrid internally gagged before crumbling the paper up and throwing it to the ground, before drinking more of the water, 'little does that girl know im gay' he thought, before his head resting against the cushion, and soon he fell asleep.

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

𝐀/𝐍.
here you go