𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

UNEDITED

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄just saw my ex boyfriend at Walmart, with my ex best friend, crying in a Walmart bathroom at the moment

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
just saw my ex boyfriend at Walmart, with my ex best friend, crying in a Walmart bathroom at the moment

view replies..

𝐛𝐣𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
im literally going to beat that guy the next time i see
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to bjmuffin: you're sitting right beside me, why are you commenting lol

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭
people these days
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to wilbursoot: you called me short.

𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐯𝐫
wow, I'll stomp on them
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to eretvr: long time no see :D

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒, laying on the cold tile floor of the Walmart bathroom, his head cushioned in his sisters lap while she plays with his hair. "It's okay..he doesn't matter, you're way the good for him, plus you have Wilbur now."

"BRI!" He screeches, laughing softly and covering his laugh with his hand. Bri smiled and stood up, pulling Astrid to his feet as well. "Let's go back to your apartment, I have a surprise for you." Bri smiles, tugging him out the family bathroom and all the way back to his car.

He drives them back to the apartment complex and they walk to his apartment. Bri smiles and sits on the bed, crossing her legs. "So?" He pushes.

Bri reaches into the pocket of her beige hoodie, and pulls out a crumpled piece of paper, some writing scribbled onto it. There were coffee stains on the paper and the ink was leaking across the paper, but there was a visible number on the paper, a phone number. "Bri-"

"I ran into Wilbur in the elevator again and got his number for you!" Bri says, her face flushed as she shoves the paper into her brothers hand, closing his fingers around it before she sprints into his small bathroom, locking the door and giggling to herself, she was going to make them love each other.

Astrid sighs, pulling out his phone and adding the phone number into his phone, he wanted to make sure that the number belonged to who his sister said it belonged too. He names the contact as, 'tree', then starts to type.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

hello, this is astrid jones.

hello astrid! this is wilbur, if you didn't already know

i know, and sorry if my sister was a bother

not at all! she is very sweet

oh, that's good to know :D

how are you astrid? you looked very nice today, and sorry about your run in at the walmart :c

oh no! it's fine, no need to worry

that's a relief, anyways. would you like to come over, clay and nick have gone out for the night

of course! is 6:00 all right?

yep!

see you then :D

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, beet red. He checks the time, 5:01, oh shoot. He rushes to the bathroom and knocks on the door, hoping his sister will let him in. To his luck, she did. But all she did was smirk as his beet red face and frantic attitude. "Something wrong, big bro?" she asked innocently.

"i have to go to Wilburs' apartment in less than an hour, help me please!" he begged her, and she nodded, ushering him into the bathroom and going to his closet, finding him some cute yet comfy clothes. "Do you think you will sleep over?" she asks, giving her brother a moment to think.

"Probably.." he mumbles, but replace 'probably' with 'hopefully'. Bri nods and lays out an outfit for him, inspecting it before nodding to herself. The outfit consisted of some pajama shorts, comfy indeed, with a maroon sweater that was way to large for Astrid and always slipped off his shoulders. He only wore this outfit to sleep, because he was way to insecure to wear it around people.

"Bri, I can't wear that." Astrid says, whining to his sister about how he disliked it, but one stern look from the younger shut him up. She grabbed the clothes and told him to change, turning around so he could do so. He sighs, and changes. "Done."

"Okay." she tosses him some high, back and white striped socks and some converse. He doesn't even argue this time, just puts them on, the socks fitting nicely around his thighs. Just as he had expected, the sweater kept falling from his shoulder, exposing pale, clean skin.

"It's 5:46! go go!" his sister ushered him out the apartment door, handing him his phone and smiling, "good luck" he says before the door shut in his face, he loved her, but god she was annoying.

He started to walk away from the door before he realized. He didn't know what apartment Wilbur was in, shit shit shit, he pulls out his phone and pulls up his and Wilburs' messages, typing nervously on the touch keyboard, misspelling words because of the rush.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒.

what's your apartment number??

oh, 301, floor 4

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐏, Astrid decides to take the stairs for an odd reason, already getting annoyed with the sweater, deciding to let it hang from his shoulder, only moving it when it gets close to exposing his chest.

Finally, he comes to the door of Wilburs' apartment, though it actually belongs to Sapnap. He sighs, bringing his hand up and knocking three times. He hears shuffling from behind the doors and raises an eyebrow in confusion, before finally the door opens, and he is greeted with the one and only Wilbur Soot.

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

A/N

third update today poggg, decided we needed some astrid and wilbur moments before wilbur goes back to the UK. :D

Hope you're enjoying, don't forget to vote and/or comments if you are enjoying <33 very much appreciated!