𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

UNEDITED.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒.

I miss you

I miss you too

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘, shutting his phone off, and standing up from his bed. He was getting kicked out of his apartment, the workers there were tired of him, even if he didn't know what he had done.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Sapnap reassured him as Dream and him helped Astrid get all his things together, they'd helped him out a big by renting a house for him to stay if for about a week. Things had really gone downhill when Wilbur left.

Bri was to caught up in her school work to come visit him, so matter how hard she begged their parents, he had gotten kicked out, and he needed to get a job soon because he was low on money. The only good thing that had come out of this was that Astrid had become close friends with Sapnap and Dream, as well their friend George.

"Mhm.." he grumbles, zipping up a full suitcase and rolling it to the pile of bags, there weren't many, because it didn't really have many things. Dream threw the last of the bags in the pile and sighed, "Ready to bring these to your car Ast!"

Astrid didn't respond and just grabbed two of the bags, walking out of the now almost vacant room, and into the elevator, Dream and Sapnap following him, each holding two bags as well.

An hour later and Astrid is driving to the rented house, already having said goodbye to Sapnap and Dream.

The house was really nice, not to big. It was homey, a single bedroom with a connected bathroom, a kitchen with a stove, microwave and fridge, a living room, a large backyard, and it overlooked the sea.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄just got kicked out of my apartment, how are you doing?

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
just got kicked out of my apartment, how are you doing?

view comments..

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧
is that a cigar?

𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩
why are you smoking?

𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭
do you wanna talk about it? or just wanna talk?
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to wilbursoot: yes please, can we call?

...

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 '𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐲 <𝟑𝟑'
ACCEPT DECLINE

...

"𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃?"

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

A/N
short chapter but I just wanted to add at least some semi angst in the story
:D