𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

UNEDITED.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
going back home today

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 | 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃
:(
↳ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
:(

𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
yes please, leave

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑, after helping Wilbur get his things together for his trip back home later that night. Wilbur had apparently been in Texas for two weeks already, but had only recently announced it, having had wanted to spend time with his friends before it got out to the media.

Astrid was still in the outfit from the night before, aside from the shoes because you don't wear shoes inside, not in bed at least. Bri had gone home with their parents that morning, right after they found out Astrid had left in an apartment alone the entire night.

It was around 4:00 pm at this point, and there was a knock at his apartment door. Groaning, he pushes himself up and off his bed, going to open the door. Standing outside the door, a tall man with dirty blond hair, eyes on the green scale, obstetrics visible freckles, in a green hoodie, was there.

"Who are you?" Astrid asks, tugging the sweater over his shoulder to cover himself up to the strange man. When the man spoke, Astrid just froze in shock.

"I'm Dream." The man said, holding out his hand to shake. With a shaking hand, Astrid shook the Floridians' hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Astrid." He said, taking deep breaths so he didn't sound nervous.

"I know. Wilbur talks about you all the time." Another voice came from behind Dream. Astrid looks over the tall mans shoulder, having to use his toes to do so. Sapnap stood there, his hands in his pockets.

"He does?"

"All the tim-" Dream hit Sapnap upside the head to shut up, "That's not why we're here." He grumbles to his friend, who glares at him and huffs. Dream turns back to Astrid, who is just standing there awkwardly.

"We were wanting to ask if you wanted to come with us when we bring Wilbur to the airport, he didn't want to ask because he didn't want to bother you, but I'm sure he would like it if you were there." Dream says, smiling sheepishly at Astrid.

"I would love too!" The redhead says, smiling widely at the thought of seeing Wilbur again before he leaves.

"Alright, we leave in 45 minutes, meet us in the front of the building! See you!" And they walked off, leaving Astrid to rush inside and hurriedly get ready. He wore simple clothing, black tee with black jeans and black converse.

Taking a look in the mirror, he checks the time, it'd already been 40 minutes, he had to hurry. He grabs his phone and keys, exiting the apartment and running to the elevator.

By the time he made to floor one it was already 45 minutes later, he could see the three others outside, so he speed walks to the door and pushes them open, the first to notice him was Wilbur, who was taken aback.

"Why are you here?" The brunette asks, "We asked him." Dream answers for Astrid, earning a glare from the brit. Wilbur grunts and walks off to Sapnaps' car, Dream following after him. Astrid leans over to Dream and whispers, "You think Wilburs' mad at me?" He asks, and Sapnap just laughs and walks away.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌.

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓had so say goodbye D: @/astaridlivetommtinnit, tubbolive, astaridlive and 489, 387 more liked

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
had so say goodbye D: @/astaridlive
tommtinnit, tubbolive, astaridlive and 489, 387 more liked

𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭
wilbur who is that
𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧
reply to tommyinnit: his boyfriend
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to dreamwastaken: I will hit you

𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
heart been broke so many times

𝐛𝐣𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬
WHY YOU LEAVING ALREADY? YOU MY BROTHER HAVENT STARTED DATING YET D:
𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
reply to bjmuffin: fuck you
𝐛𝐣𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧
reply to astaridlive: @/badboyhalo
𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐨
reply to astaridlive: language

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, Wilbur had just left, his plane taking flight. Dream and Sapnap were jamming to music in the front, while Astarid sat in the back, staring out the window.

"You gonna miss him?" Sapnap asks him, turning around in his seat to look at the redhead.

"Hell yeah dude."

𝐄𝐍𝐃.

A/N
wilby left him D: