Chpt. 7

Audrey's POV

"We have successfully made contact with the prime minister of Kamino." Obi-wan explains to Master Yoda and Master Windu, "They are using a bounty hunter called Jango Fett to create a clone army. I have a strong feeling that this bounty hunter is the assassin we're looking for."

Master Windu's hologram glances at Master Yoda, "Do you think these cloners are involved in the plot to assassinate Senator Amidala?" He asks.

"No, Master, there appears to be no motive," I shout over the wind.

"Do not assume anything, Audrey." Says Master Yoda, "Clear your mind, must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot."

I nod, "Yes, Master."

"They say a Master Sifo-Dyas placed the order for a clone army at the request of the Senate almost ten years ago."  I say, "I was under the impression he was killed before that. Did the Council ever authorize the creation of a clone army?" 

Master Windu frowns, "No. Whoever placed that order did not have the  authorization of the Jedi Council."

"Into custody, take this Jango Fett. Bring him here. Question him, we will." Orders Master Yoda.

"Yes, Master. We will report back when  we have him." Obi-wan shuts the transmission. "Looks like we're going back in."

We both walk to Jango's room, but found it was empty, "He knows." I mutter, stretching out my senses. I take off running towards the nearest door with Obi-wan beside me.

Outside was a landing platform, and I could see Jango in his armour about to go into a ship.

"Dad Look!" I hear Boba shout.

"Boba, get on board!" Jango orders.

Obi-wan and I both ignite our lightsabers. Jango had taken out two blasters and started shooting me. We both deflected them with ease. Jango jumped up and activated his jet pack, shooting at us from different directions. He hid behind one of the columns and shot a rocket at Obi-wan, causing him to fall back and drop his lightsaber. Suddenly, the ship turned on and started shooting lasers at me. "Sithhells." I curse under my breath as I dodge them as best as I could. Jango came out of nowhere and flew towards me. I quickly kick him in the stomach, causing him to drop his blaster. 

Then I felt a sharp pang in the back of my head. A vision. "No. Not now!" I mutter, trying to focus. I failed, and Jango took advantage of my distraction by punching me in the head, knocking me out.

Anakin

A small bundle in his arms, "I'm so proud of you... Tell your sister..."

The bundle lay still, her face revealed, covered in bloody scratches. Her eyes lifeless.

No... I mutter, tears coming into my eyes.

I feel a sharp pang in my stomach. It was cold, and I saw a red haze. I wanted revenge. I wanted to kill...

"No. Anakin!" My eyes fly open. "Mom!" The tears come, streaming down my cheeks. First Qui Gon, and now mom. How would I bear it?

I hear a ship take off, and I was jerked back into present. Obi-wan runs out of a door from behind me. "Are you alright?" He asks me, seeing my tear-stained face.

No, I thought. "I'll be fine," I say unconvincingly.

He frowns, "What happened?" 

"I- Vision." Was my reply, "Let's get to our ships."

Obi-wan frowns but doesn't push it and we both run to our ships. Obi-wan had put a tracker on their ship, so we tracked them through hyperspace. Geonosis. The planet looked like a dessert.