✎020

"You'll be safe, as long as you're with me" Eli shifts his head to only side eye me while looking down

I look up to take a deep breath, pacing my breath with his and just let my body tense up, with his words taking control of my body's tension. Eli's words come out so soothingly out of his lips. I don't know what I am feeling but I can sure say it just isn't nothing. His breathing matched up with mine, inhaling deeply while exhaling longly. Only for 3 words to crash our moment of silence and glaring.

"Come on guys" Moon waves her hand to come, I walk away only for Eli to follow behind me to the rewards bar.

It had been about 15 minutes of everyone exchanging their tickets for prizes. We all said our goodbyes and now we're on the mission to drop everyone off. Eli was driving my car but that's nothing new. The last person to drop off was Chris which wouldn't shut up nor would Eli the whole car ride to Chris's place.

"You know what Hawk we'll keep this conversation for another time" Chris steps out the car giving Eli a handshake through the window and waving at me in goodbye

"For sure man, see you tomorrow" Eli throws a small peace, waiting for Chris to step foot in his house.

Once Chris is safely in his house who he is greeted by his grandmother at the front door, Eli takes off silently with the windows rolled down letting the night fresh air fill the car up.

"So where exactly will you be taking me Eli" I ask

"You'll see soon" Eli presses his foot on the gas making the car go faster through the high way to who knows where.

After minutes of driving in silence with the radio on, we finally arrive to the unknown destination. Eli parks the car and we unbuckle ourselves and jump out the car. A huge building stood in front of us, with the blinding blue light spelling "Science Center".

"Eli this place is closed you know that right" I point to the entrance which is dark

"Don't worry one of my moms co workers husbands is like the CEO of this place and I asked if I can borrow the aquarium for today" Eli reassures me and places his hand on my back lightly pushing me

"Cmon I know a short cut" Eli whispers soothly

We walk to the back of the building to be standing in front of a grey thick door which has a security alarm attached to the side of the door handle. Eli enters a pin which turns the red light that stood above the door handle turn green indicating it was okay for us to walk in. Eli opens the door wide open and repeats

"Ladies first" Eli bowed down

"Thank you" I smile walking in the building for it to only be pitched black

"I'll get that" Eli walks in turning on the light, in front of me stood big tanks filled with varieties of fish and water animals.

I'm left in awe taking a few steps checking every inch of this place out, the light above is doing much work. It's the blue water and LED water lights doing all the magic displaying all the sea creatures. I'm so caught in amazement I don't feel the presence of Eli behind me, when he put both of his hands on my shoulders and caressed them.

"How 'bout we go take a look" Eli stretched his face to the side of mine

I nod my head in response when we're walking in front of tanks, to the right of one tank was a aquarium tunnel. I walk towards it followed up by Eli. We're standing in astonishment by the diversity in the animals swimming in the tank. I look up to see a huge spotted eagle ray swimming from one end to the other. When all of the sudden I feel Eli's back press against mine.