✎051

Once I get inside I grab a towel out of the basket near the door, I wrap it around myself and head towards the bathroom to shower and get into bed as soon as possible.

I get out of the shower soon enough all washed off, I check my phone to have revived a message from none other than Eli.

I smile down at my phone, seeing the picture Eli captured of me when we almost got caught my dad on accident

I smile down at my phone, seeing the picture Eli captured of me when we almost got caught my dad on accident. I get into bed and head off to sleep.

————
Morning rises unfortunately too quickly, yet it's a bit late on my end. I walk downstairs all dressed up and ready for the day to walk into my dad in the kitchen on his computer. My father seemed a bit disappointed and frustrated at the same time. I approach him by grabbing a cup from the cabinet and filling it up with water from the fridge.

"Why so tensed up?" I place my hand on his shoulder squeezing it while taking a sip from my cup, My dads hand was over his mouth while his eyes where glued shut onto the computer scrolling through many words out into a sheet

"Work that's all.." My dad looks up from his computer sitting up straight closing his computer standing up reaching for his coat hanging on a coat rack

"Ill see you later, please stay home you've been out quite sometime" My dad says while putting on his coat and fixing its collar

"What if-"

"No if, ands or buts. You young lady are staying here" My dad firmly says grabbing his brief case and heading towards the door

I follow behind him disappointed on his rule for me not to go out. As my dad is about to leave he turns around and gives me a kiss on top of my head, soon after he makes his way towards his car and pulls out as i'm watching from my living room window.

Seeing my dad drive off to the distance I decide to text Moon and Sam letting them know I can't go out. Even if I told them I couldn't go out. They would still go anywhere without me with zero hesitation, although for some odd reason it doesn't bother me what they do without me since I know they mean no harm. Sometimes they could be a bit much. Sam his this weird obsession with DMX so her and her DMX playlist is a no for a car ride.