Chapter 13

After Maya got ready to go out, Barry ran them to the bar. "Only if they made special helmets for this speed thing." Barry just laughed, "Why... did I ruin your pretty little hair?," Barry teased. "Yes... actually you did. Now I can't go in with my hair looking a mess..."

"I can just text Cisco and say you got sick suddenly and we can go back to the apartment and have... our own fun night," Barry smirks and winks.

Maya playfully hits his chest, "BARRY! Get your head out of the gutter

Maya playfully hits his chest, "BARRY! Get your head out of the gutter." Barry still had a smug look on his face. "I was just saying we can have our own night at the apartment and maybe some 365 days?" Barry was inching closer, smirking. He got so close but not close enough for his liking so he pulled her into him by the waist, "I mean if you're down I'm down. And I bet I can "show you a few things"..."

"Okay, Justin Timberlake... we better get inside before they come calling."

"Alright." Barry put his hand at the small of her back near her butt, gripping it as they walked in. "aww... my marks are gone," Barry whispered, pouting. "Good, no need to give then any more clues to make it seem like we slept together."
"I'm fine with that, but we can make that a reality."

"That's enough, Barry," Maya laughed. As they walked in trying to find their finds, they finally spotted them at the far table in the back by the darts. They walked towards the table. "Finally, you guys are here," Cisco said.

"What took you guys so long," Caitlin said, looking directly at Barry.

"Obviously they were pre-gaming with their own fun before coming... I mean Maya still kind of has sex hair," Cisco smirked. This made Maya choke on air and Barry blush like a fire truck.

"Air wasn't the only thing she was choking on." Cisco laughed.

"Haha... hilarious Cisco," Maya rolled her eyes, playfully punching Cisco in the arm. "Alright, I'm going to go get us some drinks. Does anyone want to come help me?"