Part 6 - Protect You From Harm

Marcus' P.O.V

Me and Bailey were walking hand in hand to my house, her skin was cold but I just wanted to be close to her...

*FLASHBACK*

"Let go." Bailey said through gritted teeth. Her eyes darkened as my hand gripped hers tighter "Bailey. Calm down. I know you're a Vampire. You can trust me." i replied whilst releasing my grip. Her eyes lightened as she spoke "Ok Marcus. Fine. Just don't tell ANYONE you know. Or the volturi will be after you." I nodded and replied "I promise. Wanna come back to mine?" she gave me a proper smile that made my heart race, I definately knew why Vampires are addictive. "Sure" she replied.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Karla's P.O.V

I smiled as I saw Bailey and Marcus walk off together. She can control herself around him because he is quarter vampire. I sniffed the air and scoffed when I smelt Christian coming closer. "Hey Karla" Christian said "yeah hi." I replied walking off when his hand tugged on my arm. "Get off of me!" i growled, he wouldn't listen and he said "Come on baby..." I pulled his arm off of me and bent back his little finger causing pain flash in his eyes. I left him standing and holding his little finger.

Bastard. I thought to myself and I headed back home.

Bailey's P.O.V

I knew Sean would go mental if he found out about this. But who gives a fuck. I certaintly do not. I gave Marcus a weak smile as I heard Bella his little sister running around inside, he laughed and patted my head lightly causing me to smirk. I could of kissed his hot face right then but I didn't. He wasn't all human so I didn't have the urge to rip his head off...more like his clothes...WHOA! Bailey Emily Griffis! Calm the hell down. "Earth to Bailey...are you coming in?" Marcus said snapping me out if my thoughts "Sorry, I was just thinking about ripping your clo-" i stopped before I said anymore, he gave me a confused look "Care to finish your sentence?" he asked "nope. I'm good." i replied, he gave a light chuckle and let me go in...

__________________________________________

Awww so they are friends! Sorry if it is rubbish or a bit short :/ vote, comment and maybe fan? - Ruby xox