Part 8 - Love In The Air

Hi. I haven’t updated in a while...SORRY!

 Anyway I hope 2013 has been a good year for you all so far!

Here you go…

*Marcus’ P.O.V*

After the awkward introductions were over with, I and Bailey made our way upstairs. I opened the door and mentally cursed myself for not tidying up but she didn’t seem to mind as she walked past me and sat at the end of my single bed.

“Would you like anything to eat and drink? Wait no you don’t…ermmm” I said whilst stuttering and I’m positive I was blushing.

“Haha. It’s fine Marcus, really” Bailey replied before chuckling slightly

I didn’t know where to sit so I just stood awkwardly until Bailey grabbed my arm gently and pulled me to sit beside her

“You’re so adorable” she said softly whilst looking into my eyes

“Hey! You are making me sound like a girl. I’m the one that’s supposed to say you’re adorable” I replied, feeling slightly offended (Joke, I loved it)

“Yeah but I’m not adorable Marcus. I’m a monster” She almost whispered

I took her hands in my own and replied “Bailey, stop calling yourself a monster. You may not believe me but you’re beautiful!”

She looked up and I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear

“Promise me, that you’ll never be scared of me?” Bailey asked

“I promise” I replied quickly as we both leaned in and kissed.

My body erupted with different emotions; the kiss was rough and passionate until we both pulled away.

Bailey smirked and I pressed my lips to her forehead…

*Bailey’s P.O.V*

I know I shouldn’t have kissed him but I couldn’t help it and damn I am glad I did! I texted Karla about the news and of course she goes all teenage girl on me! After we kissed we made our way down the stairs hand in hand and into the kitchen. Marcus’ mum, Stella, turned around and raised her eyebrow.

“I and Bailey are going out Mum” Marcus replied slightly nervous

I giggled a bit, he was just too cute!

“Aww that’s lovely guys! Will you be staying for tea love?” Stella asked looking over at me with a loving smile making me miss my own mother

“No thank you Stella. I have to get back home. I live next door with my brother, Sean. I’ll see you again, bye.” I replied with ease.

Marcus walked me to my door and we said our good byes.

I walked into the lounge and saw Kayla and Sean kissing! Not just like a normal kiss, I mean full on snogging!

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I screamed pretending to be angry

They jumped apart and had a look of pure shock and guilt on their faces

“Bailey! Seriously me and Kayla were just chatting and then I found out she liked me and I like her!” Sean said quickly

“It’s fine. I always thought you two were cute together.” I winked and walked up to my room where there was a small folded up note on my bed…

‘I heard screaming are you okay? I don’t have your number and your room is right next to mine so I climbed your window ledge and yeah.

Here is my number: ___________

Love,

Marcus xx’

I smiled and entered the number into my phone, I texted back almost immediately:

To: Marcus :)

From: Bailey

‘Hi. Everything is fine Kayla and Sean are now going out, I just wanted to shock them ;). Haha your so sweet though (Sorry to ruin your ‘manliness’ again) I will see you tomorrow. Xx’

I smiled to myself when I got a reply:

To: Bailey

From: Marcus

‘I know I’m dead sweet me ;). Xx’

I tossed my phone on my bed and went to take a long bath…

Bit longer than usual I think! So they kissed woo!

Please vote and comment guys! – Ruby xo