Chapter 8

NOT PROOFREAD

This was wrong.

"Y/N," Shawn smiled as he clapped his huge hands on to my shoulders as we walked out an elevator out onto a rooftop bar, "I can't thank you enough." There were multi-coloured round lights going from each corner and crossing to form an X. A huge round bar in the middle with four bartenders manning one section of the circle. The floor had black cushioned furniture with either a small white table or a little fire pit. "I'm really owe you for doing me this favor."

I snorted while letting my eyes look around for a free spot somewhere, "Dude you made it seem like you were gonna ask for my kidney. You were too nervous."

He laughed and even threw his head back, "I was! I didn't know if you'd say yes or not."

"As soon as I heard free food and drinks-I was sold," I shrugged while adjusting my black suede dress shirt back over my shoulders and making sure the Tommy Hilfiger logo tube top Camila get me hadn't slid down yet. The entire cab ride here I tried to not think about accidentally letting a nip slip here, but surprisingly it's hugged to my chest pretty well. "Just know I'm just here to support you and let you soar." I said while getting the ends of my shirt and flapping it against my back to imitate wings. A

"Thank you, wingman," he nodded to me while I rolled my eyes and pointed over to an empty couch area, "Hopefully the girls be a little late. I can have a quick drink to loosen up."

I took one side of the couch while Shawn took the other, both of us spread wide and really just relaxing into it. "I would love it if more bars had couches, but I know that would just not fly in some places."

"People would just have sex on one in one of the night clubs that's just pitch black and has those flashing lights going off the whole time." Shawn said while I nodded slowly knowing that some people really just didn't give a fuck after a few drinks and maybe other things.

"No kink shame to public sex though," I said while holding my hands up, "I know a lot of people from my class who have lost their virginities in their cars since there's no way they could do it at home."

"No shit, so they just parked at a parking lot somewhere?"

I held back a laugh while shrugging, "Some people would. Like in the fucking school parking lot. But everyone else tried to you know park somewhere no one would see."

"One of my mates got busted by his grandma since he didn't think anyone was home," Shawn put his head in his hand, "Almost gave her a heart attack."

"What," I laughed while shaking my head, "He must be scarred for life. Could you imagine if she died? I would never have sex again."

"I don't know about never again," he shrugged, "Maybe for a year or two."

I let out a breath through my teeth before motioning him towards the bar, "Go get a drink before they get here, you horn-dog."

"Would you ever do that?"

"What?" I asked him as he stood up and searched for his wallet. Probably to get the money ready for when he gets up there.

"Do it somewhere you could get caught?"

"No wa-...."

I can't say that.

I can't say no.

Because I have done that, but at the same time it was pretty private.

My head quickly replayed the events of shopping spree Lauren had taken me on. How she asked the twins who were helping us to leave us alone. The way things escalated very quick on that white couch and that very expensive dress. Every time I look it at it in my closet, I can't help to think about how I fucked Lauren with thousands of dollars on me.