Chapter 3

It's been a week since I've seen Lauren or Camila. It was on the third day that I even had to question if it was all a dream because of my intoxicated state, but the hair tie that rested around my wrist told me otherwise. That night and morning I spent with them did happen, but it was so surreal. It was so perfect. They were so perfect. While I was just some college dropout working at a music store because I just couldn't deal with school.

I sighed as I rested my head into the palm of my hand, "I'm such a loser compared to them." I said under my breath as I looked up and watched Jack and Jack goofing off once again as they restocked the CDs. I felt my eyebrow twitch in annoyance as Jack G. was now getting hit on by some cute blonde, even compared to them I'm a loser.

I scoffed while sitting back up straight in my stool at the square boxed register in the middle of the store, "I have my own place. My own money. No support from my parents," Not like I got it anyway, "And I'm not in high school anymore." I shuddered as I remembered how horrible it was. I was lucky enough to have Dinah as my own personal bodyguard.

"W-Woah!" I looked up and saw Jack J. had dropped a whole stack of Mariah's album. Causing his best friend and the girl to laugh at him.

I rolled my eyes, "J-G! Help him would you?" I motioned and he quickly snapped to picking up the CDs. Forgetting about the girl.

I know what you're probably thinking, he's scared of you? No. They're scared of Dinah. Ever since they first started working here, they've gotten to see Dinah when she comes and visits me or brings me lunches on the rare. Of course the teens try their moves on her, but it just ends with a big hand in their faces. I don't understand how they ever thought they had a chance with her.

"Excuse me," I heard a raspy voice behind me and I spun my stool ready to assist them.

"Yes? How may I help you," I held the end of that word while shock coursed through me, "C-Camila?"

The petite girl just smiled as she leaned on the counter, her brown eyes looking so bright and filled with life, "Hi there, Cutie." She waved as she bit her bottom lip, "Happy to see me again?"

Yes.

I opened and closed my mouth as I got off the stool and walked over to be closer to her, "I-well-what are you doing here?" I asked her as she leaned over and grabbed my hands. Goosebumps erupted throughout my body from the second she touched me. She was so soft. God I forgot how soft she was.

Camila pouted while rubbing the back of my hands with her thumbs gently, "Should I go?" I shook my head frantically while she just giggled at my mute state. Camila shrugged while I was just getting hypnotized by her eyes, "I may have made a few calls and found out where you worked."

My eyebrows cocked up as I snapped out of my daze, "Y-You-"

She didn't let me finish, "Let's get lunch. On me." She said and walked around to pull up the wood plank that lets you into the register area, "Come on."

"C-Camila," I said while she grabbed my hand and I reached for my wallet in the shelves under the counter, it didn't seem like she was going to let go anytime soon, "I-I have to at least tell my co-workers I'm taking my lunch."

She stopped in the middle of the indie vinyl section at the left side of the store and turned to seek out the boys who were both now speaking with that blonde at the other end of the store. Camila brought her hand up and waved to them as she called out, "Boys!" They turned and seemed surprised to see the beautiful woman's arm now wrapped securely around my own, "Y/N's taking her lunch break! I'll bring her back in an hour and a half, okay? Okay! Bye!" She said with a bright smile that I know just left the boys in a daze as well.