Chapter 5

"Fuck don't stop," Lauren groaned as she was lied out on her back for me as I was grinding into her. My hands holding her thighs while my lips were kept occupied by Camila's. Every time she'd suck on my tongue it'd just make me thrust into Lauren with more need.

Squeezing her thighs and pulling back from Camila I adjusted myself to pick up Lauren's hips from the bed as I moved faster. The pale Latina arched her back as I held her hips. Keeping her in place as rolled my hips into her and Camila kissed at my neck while playing with her wife's clit.

The sight only made me groan and basically start thrusting harder into Lauren. Camila must've noticed my desperate need for release from my new motion as she kissed up to my ear and told me some of the dirtiest things I've ever heard. Her voice had such a sultry and confident tone to it that I could feel my cock throbbing while my core was burning.

Lauren had her head fallen back as she yelled profanities out into the room, "Oh my fucking god! Yes!" Slowly she brought her head back to look me in the eyes as she was moaning with everyone one of my thrusts, "Are you gonna cum for me?" Something about the way her voice shook off the shakiness it had before to tell me this in a new hypnotizing way made me melt more than I already was between them. I started to let out small whimpers from not only her voice doing things to me, but the way her needy cunt was contracting around my dick.

Camila's tongue swept up the side of my ear before whispering, "Make that pussy yours...like you did mine." She nibbled at the top of my ear while her fingers teased my nipples. My body started to tense up and I'd begun to lose my breath.

It was all too much. Before I knew it I was squeezing at Lauren's sides as I came inside of her. I'd let out this guttural groan as I finished. Now I was left panting as I looked down to see Lauren's head thrown back while her legs twitched at my sides as I also noticed the hitches in her breath. She came with me.

Camila turned my head and caught my lips between hers again. Taking no time to slip her tongue into my mouth to rain it's dominance over mine. She'd continued to slowly rub my nipples with her index finger as she stayed behind me. I moaned into the kiss as she sucked at my tongue and how she pulled her left hand away from my breast to slowly slide down my stomach and over my hip.

I groaned softly when I felt her fingers wrap themselves around the base of my cock and start to slowly ease me out of Lauren. Pulling back from the kiss I looked down to see her jerk me off slowly, my shaft starting to get semi-hard. I looked up to see Lauren still panting while she had her arm over her face. Before I could ask if she was okay, we all jumped from hearing Lauren's mobile phone she'd gotten from work go off.

Quickly she sat up and grabbed it from the nightstand, "Hello? Tony? What...you've got to be kidding me."

I held back a squeak from feeling Camila squeeze around my tip. I turned only to see brown eyes looking at me with a lot of need as she slowly leaned in close to my ear, "Fuck me from behind while she's on the phone."

When I say something snapped in me, something snapped.

Without hesitation I pulled her in for a kiss and pulled her in front of me to slid my hand down to tease her folds with my fingers. She moaned into the kiss as I slowly swirled my finger around her clit. I could feel just how wet she'd gotten from seeing her wife and I together just now, but now it was her turn. Slowly I pushed us to lie down and continued our heated makeout. Her hand never stopping as it jerk me back up into a full hard-on.

Slowly I pulled back and kept myself up by my arms as I looked down at her, "Turn around for me beautiful." I whispered against her lips and she just bit at her bottom lip as she slowly did as I told her. Kissing her shoulder as I made my way down her back and at the small of it, I could feel her body shaking in anticipation. Finally when I came over her round ass I spread them open and brought my tongue down to lick up and down her folds. Camila practically mewling from the strokes of my tongue against her core.