Chapter 10

NOT PROOFREAD

"Just be cool." I sighed as the girls and I waited out on the curb for Lauren and Camila to pick us up. Lauren had left a message on our machine about how she'd rented an SUV in order for all of us to travel in the most comfortable way. Dinah had been the one to hear the message so she just kept going on about how they got money to rent cars.

Normani and Dinah gasped dramatically, "Who do you think you're talking to?" Dinah asked while Normani held this huge designer duffle bag she'd gotten from a shoot over her shoulder.

"I feel like you're more nervous about this than us," Normani chuckled while I took a seat on the curb with my old blue with black accented sport duffle bag on my lap.

"I'm not," I mumbled while my mind reeled back to the last night I had dinner with the couple. Camila kept hinting that they were going to try things on this trip and while that surprised me...I wasn't completely against it.

I just have to make sure we never get caught. If Dinah and Mani ever catch us, I won't ever hear the end of it.

"She probably worried we're gonna hear her banging some grannies," Dinah laughed while Normani snorted.

I practically choked on my own spit before shooting up to stand, "THEY AREN'T GRANNIES!" My voice cracked embarrassingly while my best friends just continued laughing.

Before I could try to intimidate them at least a little, an old Ford Bronco with a yellow with white pain job pulled up in front of us. From where I was standing the passenger window aligned with me perfectly to which I was able to see Camila smiling at me. She waved excitedly while Lauren parked the truck. I bit the corner of my lip before shyly waving back.

"Yo," I looked over behind me to see both of my roommates stunned, "They aren't grannies." Dinah whispered.

Lauren stepped out and so did Camila, who I helped step out carefully once I realized she was wearing a very nice white long flowing sundress. Some brown sandals that's straps wrapped around her ankle and gave her a bit more height. She smiled happily and even squeezed my hand, "Thanks, Cutie." She winked as she stood next to me and never let go of my hand. Her hair was in a loose braid over her shoulder while some whispy bangs covered her forehead.

I looked over to my friends and tried to not laugh at them trying to hide the shock in their faces, "Guys. This is Camila and Lauren. Lauren. Camila. These are my roommates and best friends, Normani and Dinah." I introduced them and they quickly sprung back to life.

"Nice to finally meet you guys," Normani smiled while Dinah nodded.

"Not one single grey ha-gah," Normani elbowed Dinah in the gut before she could finish while the couple around me didn't seemed all that fazed by it.

Lauren gestured back to the truck while taking my duffle bag from me, "I'll help you guys put these in the back." She offered while I took this time to notice she was sporting a black tank top that was so thin let me see the blue bikini under it, some brown short shorts, and some cool looking high top nikes. Her long hair pulled back into a ponytail to let us see the dragonfly tattoo on the back of her neck. I couldn't help myself as I let my eyes trail over the ink on her skin. Remembering all the time I've seen them shine from sweat of our moments together. How my lips would come across them. Trace my fingers over them as we lied together.

Camila pinched my side playfully before leaning in to whisper, "Wait till we get there to get excited."

Camila opened the door and moved her seat forward to give it some space towards the backseats, "If anyone wants shotgun they can have it. I don't mind sitting in the back." She smiled warmly while I looked over to see Normani and Dinah now glaring at each other.