Chapter Six

I love all the feedback I've been getting on this story, I'm glad that y'all are enjoying reading as much as I'm enjoying writing. I'd really like it if y'all could comment and answer some simple questions, just so I can make this story more enjoyable for y'all.

Question 1: Do you want to see more Honey and Tyga? If you do, what do you want to happen for them?

Question 2: What do y'all like about this story? What do you not like?

Okay, second favorite chapter I've written for this story. I just love this story man. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter too.

Chapter Six

Dylan Bernice Anthony

I strolled down the stairs and back down to where the party was. I could sense Honey and Heather’s eyes on me, and I quickly threw the middle finger at them. The white widow was having an effect on me, so as soon as my feet touched the carpet, I almost tripped on the floor.

“Woah shit! Chris dicked her down so good she can’t even walk!” Trell yelled after he finished having a laughing fit. I was rolling on the floor as well, shit was funny.

“Fuck you, you bug eyed fuck!” I cried and held my stomach in pain. When I finally stood up of off the floor, Chris was just walking down the stairs. He had obviously fixed his little ‘situation’, and I fell out at the sight of him adjusting himself. 

“Shut the fuck up, you fucking tease.” He growled and threw me over his shoulder, bringing me to the kitchen, and placing me on the marble kitchen counter.

“Where are your parents? Are they cool with you having a party?” I questioned as Chris passed me a red Solo cup filled with berry Ciroc.

“My dad’s a producer, and he’s probably somewhere fucking random bitches, and my mom left us when I was ten.” He responded, handing me his drink to hold as he hopped onto the counter beside me, retrieving it when he was seated properly.

“Oh, I’m sorry Chris. I never really knew my parents; all I know is their races.” I stated, trying to make Chris feel better.

“That sucks man, why’d you move here from Brooklyn?” Ugh, I didn’t really want to get into my past, not when I was under the influence.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” I screamed and hopped off of the counter, whilst not spilling my ciroc, and sat down in the middle of the floor.

Christopher Brown

“Okay, since it’s my house I’ll start first. Tyga, truth or dare?” 

Michael thought about his answer for a few seconds, before responding with, “Truth.”

“Okay, what was your worst sexual experience?”

“The first time I fucked two girls at the same time, one of the girls was like riding my dick, and then the other bitch was sitting on my face or whatever. Anyways, the girl who was riding my dick came, or so I thought, but then she got up and wanted to switch positions, and I noticed all this red shit on my dick. She started her period man! So I kicked the bleeding bitch out, went and took a shower, and fucked the other bitch.” Everyone was rolling at the end of the story, especially Dylan with her high ass. I peered down at her lying on the beige carpet, and almost got trapped in her beauty. Fuck man, she was gorgeous.

“Okay Dylan, truth or dare?” Michael asked Dylan, who sat up when her name was spoken.

“Um dare.” She responded and started fidgeting with her long black hair. Fuck, I just wanted to tangle my hands in her hair and get lost in her.

“Okay, I dare you to say some freaky ass shit in Spanish. Like some pornstar shit Dylan. I’m gonna google translate your ass too, so make sure it’s nasty as fuck.” 

“Oh my God, I hate you. Okay, give me a second to think.” The whole room became silent as everyone watched Dylan prepare her freaky sentence.

“Okay, I’m not a freak guys, so don’t judge me. Who am I saying this to?” She questioned before everyone pointed to me. Shit, I wasn’t tripping.

“Okay,” She started before turning to me, and laughing. “Quiero montar y moler en la cara mientras me corro. Quiero que tirar de mi cabello mientras está embistiendo dentro de mí.” I didn’t understand a word of anything that she said, but I swear to God I almost came at the sound of her accent.

“Holy shit, what did you say?” Tyga groaned and Dylan started rolling on the carpet, she was laughing so hard she couldn’t even sit up.

“I said, hahahaha I want to ride your face while I cum. Hahahaha, I want you to pull my hair when you’re ramming into me. Oh my God! Look at your faces!” Dylan had tears rolling down her cheekbones, and her chest was ragging up and down. I didn’t think it was possible, but my dick got even harder. What the fuck was this girl doing to me?

As the game went on, I couldn’t focus on anything but Dylan. The way she grabbed on her hair when she got uncomfortable, the way her nose twitched when she laughed, and how gorgeous she was. She just captivated my attention.

“Okay Dylan, truth or dare?” It was Honey’s turn, and she asked Dylan this time.

“Dare baby girl, dare.” She chuckled and pulled a blunt from underneath her beanie, quickly sparking up while she waited for Honey to ask her a question. My eyes were glued to Dylan’s red lips wrapped around the blunt. The fact that she smoked, and didn’t give a fuck about anything was such a plus in my book. She started exhaling O’s just as Honey said her dare.

“I dare you to make out with Chris.” Oh shit.

Dylan Bernice Anthony

If looks could kill, Honey would be six feet under right now. I was going to get her ass back that was for sure. 

“Oh shit!” Everyone exclaimed and I covered my face in embarrassment. I wanted to kiss Chris so badly, but all I could think about was his non-factor girlfriend, and the fact that everyone’s eyes would be on us.

“What happens if I turn down the dare?” I mumbled and stuck the middle finger up at Honey. Stupid hoe, I was gonna make her suck Michael’s dick or something.

“Then you have to kiss Nino.” Michael responded and everyone started laughing, including Nino.

“Okay, let’s do this Chris.” I chuckled and took a deep inhale of the kush before leaning over and pressing my lips against Chris. I blew out smoke into his open mouth while not breaking apart. I felt Chris’s hand press against my cheek and pull me closer. After a few minutes of kissing I pulled away, but not before gripping Chris’s bottom lip in between my teeth and pulling it. Ugh, he was so sexy.

“Damn.” Everyone groaned as Chris stood up off of the floor and stormed upstairs to his bedroom.

What the fuck just happened?