Chapter Fourteen

*Sorry for the super long wait guys, and the super shitty chapter in my opinion. Next chapter will be better definitely. Comment, vote, all that good stuff. *

- Keiana

Chapter Fourteen

Dylan Bernice Anthony

All of us sat at Wings N More chowing on wings. There was awkward tension between Honey and Michael, and as soon as I got her alone, I was gonna grill her ass about it. Right now I was just enjoying being around my friend's and my baby Chris.

Robyn's threat or warning, whatever you wanted to call it was no where on my mind. I knew that bitch was just jealous, and like Drake said 'jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.'  

"Alright everybody, I got something to say." Chris said loud enough that we could all hear him around the booth. 

"Okay, I just wanted you niggas to know that Dylan's my baby now, and it's gonna be like for a long ass time. So I don't want none of you guys looking or touching her ass because that's mine now." I nudged him in his ribs when he mentioned my ass. Way to ruin the moment nigga.  

"Whoop, good job nigga. Took your ass long enough." Trell, Michael, Heather, and Nino said their congratulations as I stared at Honey. What was wrong? She had been quiet the whole night, and she had avoided me at school earlier. I kicked her leg trying to get her attention without everyone noticing and motioned to the restroom. She nodded and I stood up from the booth we were all sitting at and led the way.

As soon as the door connected with the frame Honey was in tears and holding on to me for dear life.  

"I slept with Michael, I went over there and told him how I felt. He didn't tell me how he felt about me, and I was about to leave until we started kissing. I fucked him and ran off the next morning. We haven't talked since." She cried and wiped the tears that were falling rapidly.  

"Oh Honey, why didn't you tell me this before? I would've helped you!" I exclaimed and rocked with her in the small cramped bathroom. I hated seeing a friend in pain.  

"I thought you would've judged me."  

"Girl look at my life, who am I to judge?" I joked. Honey smiled slightly and hugged me tighter.

The fact that Honey was hurting, hurt me. I hated to see her crying, and I was gonna give Michael's bitch ass a piece of mind.  

"Don't worry Honey, I got you. By the end of tonight you'll know how he feels about you." I assured her and squeezed her more tightly. Honey was my best friend, and I was not going to let Michael hurt her. Over my dead motherfucking body.

After we all finished eating, and Chris was dropping off Michael and I, I decided to bring up the Honey situation.  

"So Michael, what's up with you and Honey?" I questioned from the backseat. I decided to sit in the back just in case some shit popped off, cause I was definitely not opposed to fighting a nigga, and I was rolling some blunts in the back.  

"Shit nothing. Why?" He responded and grabbed an already rolled blunt from my lap.  

"So, you just fucked her, and that's it?" 

"Listen, Honey was just a quick fuck to me. That's it, she's still the homie though. I ain't looking to date right now though." Michael said. Just hearing that Honey was a quick fuck to him pissed me off to my core. I had been in Honey's place a few years ago, and I felt like I was going through it all over again.  

"Honey is my best friend Tyga, and you're not just gonna fuck and duck her. She has liked you for almost two years, and she deserves better than that." I was trying to keep calm, but I could tell that he was ignoring me, which only pissed me off more. Instead of responding to me, Michael just lit the blunt that I had rolled and inhaled. Everyone already knew how I felt about being disrespected, and he was reallllllly disrespecting me right now. Hell nah. If he didn't act right, he was gonna turn into Robyn in a second. By now we were parked in front of Chris's house, and Chris and Michael were passing the blunt like I hadn't spoken. Was it ignore Dylan when she speaks day?!