Chapter Twenty Six

I can't even start to explain how sorry I am for making y'all wait so flipping long of an update. If you read my post on my message board, you would've known why I took so long though.  Anyways, I'm back, Dylan and Chris are back, the power couple are back in this bitch.

I know this isn't the chapter y'all are waiting for, but I already started writing it, so hopefully I'll have that up before Tuesday, hopefully. Umm, comment, vote, add this to y'alls libraries. Only a few more chapters left, and then I start writing the sequel. Are y'all sad? I'm sad. Wah. Again, sorry for the loooooooong wait, and for not replying to y'alls comments on last chapter. Sorry sorry sorry! 

Chapter Twenty Six

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"Fuck that bitch, fuck her!" I kept on repeating as I slammed my fists into the punching bags Robert had in his personal gym. I'd been down here since I dropped Honey and Heather back at their houses. I just couldn't grasp that Vashtie was my mother. Nah, she wasn't even that. She was just a selfish bitch who wanted to blame me for her problems. I hated her.

I didn't even notice that I wasn't alone until I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. I looked down at the tattoo covered arms that I'd fallen in love and turned around.

"She told me all about it when I got home." Chris said and kissed my forehead.

"I hate her." I mumbled into his neck and tried to stop the tears that wanted to fall over. I was so hurt, I couldn't even explain it.

"Does your dad know?"

"I didn't tell him, but I don't know if she did.” Chris shrugged and continued to hold me. There was nothing to say, ‘cause Chris didn’t know what he was supposed to say to me. What do you say to someone who just found out that their mother is a sad excuse for a human being? It’ll be fine, don’t worry?

"I love you Dylan, so much. You've changed me so much. I don't know what I'd do if you didn't move from New York. You're so fucking beautiful, and funny, and passionate about yo' shit, plus you have one of the fattest asses I've ever seen, and you can roll a blunt pretty good." Chris said as he grasped my chin and forced me to look at him. I couldn't help but laugh when he was done with his little speech.

"I love your caking ass too. More than anything. But, if you answer that bitch's number again I'm coming for yo' neck." I warned.

"Shut that shit up and kiss me." I leant up on my tippy toes and smashed my lips against Chris's. Leave it to Chris to make me feel better, that was my baby.

~

"WAKE UP DYLAN! IT'S PROM DAY!" Jenine yelled as she hovered over me. I swear she was so dramatic.

"Jenine, it's too early man. I'm so sleepy." I groaned and tried to hide underneath my blanket, but she wouldn't let me.

"Dylan wake yo fine ass up. It's prom day baby girl!" All I could do was roll my eyes at Jenine. She was constantly listening to my conversations and tried to be hip.

"I can't with you right now ma. Let me go take a shower and then we can go get pampered." I waited until Jenine walked out of my room to crawl out of my bed.

I looked at my phone and started to read my messages.