Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"Eww, why are you so sweaty?" I questioned as Chris fell onto his bed and wrapped his arms around me. We got a five dollar pizza, a whole bunch of candy and sodas and brought it up to Chris's room.

I had only been in his room twice, the first time when we smoked and grinded for a few minutes, and now this time when we were dating. What was different between then and now? Oh yeah, he was MINE.

"Girl, I just played my ass off for three hours, that's why I'm all sweaty." He answered and grabbed my sprite from my hand and took a big ass gulp. Hell nah, he knew how I felt about my sprite.

"Chris!" I punched him in his chest and grabbed what was left of my drink from him.

"Dylan, stop whining. I paid for everything on this bed, so therefore I can eat and drink whatever the hell I want to."

I didn't have a comeback, so I just punched him again and grabbed the tv remote, putting Martin on. This show was my favorite show ever. I'd watched every episode, but I still found everyone funny.

As Martin was making fun of Pam, Chris got off of the bed and left the bedroom.

"Wow, you're being a great date Christopher!" I said sarcastically and loud enough so that he could hear me from wherever he went to.

"Baby girl, this is not a date. If this was a date I'd take you to the most expensive restaurant in LA, and treat you like a queen for the whole night. Right now we're just chilling. I'll take you on a date soon though, don't worry." Chris said as he walked back into his bedroom with new dry clothes on.

"You don't have to do all that Chris, I feel like a queen right now just eating pizza and watching tv with you." Wow, I sounded like a little bitch, but it was true.

"I want you to feel that way all the time." He whispered as he climbed on the bed and laid his forehead on mine.

"I will if I'm with you." I mumbled and leaned up so I could reach Chris's plump soft lips. Ugh, when did I become so whipped? Whenever I kissed Chris I felt so calm but giddy at the same time and safe.

"Then I'll never leave." He whispered as we took a well needed breath. My response was a kiss to his nose and a wide grin.

~

"Bitch, why the fuck are you so happy? It's Sunday morning." Honey groaned as she plopped her moody ass in my passenger seat. I was on a Christopher high from last night.

"Girl, shut the hell up before I call Michael and make him dick your little ass down. I can be as happy as I want to." I pulled my phone out of my purse and replied to Chris's goodmorning text.

Goodmorning gorgeous, how about that date?- Babbbbbby<3

Morning, and yeah, I'm down. Just gimme a time. - Dylan

I placed my phone on the charger and pulled out of Honey's driveway. We were gonna go apply for some more jobs today, and then we were gonna go get frozen yogurt.

"Dylan, who's baby?" Honey squealed as she picked my phone up and looked at the message flashing on my lock screen.

"None of your business girl." I took my phone back and locked it.

"DYLAN, I will swerve this car off the god damn road if you do not tell me who baby is." Honey threatened me as I got stuck in traffic. I guess the beans were out of the bag now.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you but you have to keep your mouth shut until we're ready for everyone to know." I warned before unlocking my phone and going to my photos and finding a picture of Chris and I fooling around with my phone. I passed the phone to Sochitta just as the car in front of me moved up, and I followed its' lead.

"AHHHHH, OH MY GODDDD. BITCH, I KNEW ITTTT. OH MY GODDDDDD." Honey screamed and started beating the dashboard with her hands. Hell nah, she was not about to make me get in an accident.

"Bitch calm down until I get to the mall!" Honey did what I said, and stopped going crazy, but she was still jumping in her seat.

Yeah, I was gonna have a lot of explaining to do.