Chapter Thirty

Just a few more chapters and this thing is over. Oh my God. But don't worry, because I'm gonna make a sequel, called The Unexpected! Do y'all like the name? Muah haha.

Okay, so I have a whole week off for thanksgiving break, and because I'm grounded for my whole life, I have nothing to do. So what I'm gonna do is TRY to finish this story during the break, keyword TRY. But I need y'alls help to try and do this, so I need everyone to comment a detailed comment answering the following questions.

1. How many chapters should this story have before I finish it? No more than 40, and preferably even please!

2. Thoughts on this story from the first chapter to this one?

3. Things you want to see in the sequel, The Unexpected?

4. Any ideas for the remaining chapters of The Unknown, or The Unexpected?

5. Ask me any questions you've had about this story or anything, I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts.

Okay, so comment answering all of those questions and I'm gonna do my part and try and finish this story before I go back to school. Cool? Cool. Kissesssss.

- Keiana

P.S. This contains nasty things, you've been warned.

Chapter Thirty

Dylan Bernice Anthony

"One, two, three." I breathed out as I pressed the send button on the email. That was it. I had sent out my entrance essays and information sheet to USC, and now I just had to wait for them to respond back. This was so nerveracking, I needed a blunt.

I quickly texted Chris and texted him telling him I was coming over, and that I had the green, and all we needed was a bong.

Aight beautiful, I’m waiting. - Chris

I grabbed a sweater and  a pair of cargo pants and tore them on before grabbing my phone and stuffing the eighth bag of OG Kush into my pants pocket.

"Aye Jenine, I'm going to see my baby. I'll be back later." I said as I walked past the tv room where she and Robert were cuddling and he was rubbing her feet.

"Hold on! Come in here for a second." Jenine called just as I reached the front door.

"Coming motherrrr." I sang and walked into the room.

"Did you send in your forms yet?"

"Yeah I sent them in like two minutes ago." I responded.

"Well now we just wait baby girl. See you later."

"Later lovebirds." I waved and walked out of the house and to my car. Time to get stoned.

~

"Stop hogging it nigga, sharing is caring."  I groaned and pulled the large glass bong from Chris's grip.

"Shut uppp." Chris laughed and threw me the middle finger. I blew him a kiss and placed my mouth on the glass and used my free hand to light the bowl and sucked in the air quickly so it didn’t escape.